'infantilism' - absolutely mad

bumpy_j

Reaction score
https://perezhilton.com/2011-05-04-adult-baby-national-geographic-taboo

it's all about adults pretending to be babies, only found this on the internet now - there's websites guiding you on how to do this successfully:
https://littleab.com/

:wacko:

Wow... I will never understand some people :shrug:

it's really interesting and in a weird way i very slightly get it (bar the nappy changes and stuff) cos it's like being looked after and loved constantly but man, taking it TOO FAR

Yeaaah. I read about it in a book before, I'm not sure if that Billy Piper series was based on it, but it was about a 'working girl' and one of her clients was into that sort of thing.

on a side not, looking through that website they reckon:

*9 months says 2-3 words besides "mama" and "dada" and recognizes words as symbols for objects: Car - points to garage, cat - meows

thats one hell of a 9 month old! my LO could says dada and baba. it wasnt till 10 months that he started to say mama. and he understand thankyou when he passes us something.

curiosity had me look at some of the photos too....it is quite strange to see adults acting like babies!

on a side not, looking through that website they reckon:

*9 months says 2-3 words besides "mama" and "dada" and recognizes words as symbols for objects: Car - points to garage, cat - meows

thats one hell of a 9 month old! my LO could says dada and baba. it wasnt till 10 months that he started to say mama. and he understand thankyou when he passes us something.
pahah i didn't see that, do they start to comprehend Shakespearian soliloquies aged 3 on average? heard that was no biggie
the pictures are weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird

That is just messed up. I can't begin to assume I understand in the slightest anything about this!!

I try not to judge others lifestyle choices. But this is wrong, it freaks me out and makes me a bit nauseous! Can't bring myself to look at the pics.

I think it's bad enough that primark now sell adult babygros!!!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I was once looking on ebay for baby swim pants and kept seeing listings for adult nappies with fancy colours and made of rubber! Ughy!

My OH has a babygrow, he uses it in winter as his legs get cold in the dressing gown.

I can see the psychological reasons behind it, how many young girl so off with men a lot older than themselfs to try and get back some of the attention they lacked from their dads when growing up, its similar to that realy.

Utterly bizarre, but each to their own, I guess.

My OH has a babygrow, he uses it in winter as his legs get cold in the dressing gown.

I can see the psychological reasons behind it, how many young girl so off with men a lot older than themselfs to try and get back some of the attention they lacked from their dads when growing up, its similar to that realy.

I would soooo be wearing a babygrow right now if I had one, I am freezing cold!

I can understand it too, I don't think I would be very happy if I had to participate in it though.

Just had a look at that second site.. and I have to say that parts of it (such as the 'breastfeeding' section) did not sit well with me.

I watched a tv show on this ages ago, a woman let her husband pretend to be a baby to make him happy and she even changed his nappy :sick: I don't know how you can look at someone the same when they're pretending to be a baby :shrug:

I feel very sorry for them :shrug: They clearly have some very deep rooted issues and need help.

Not saying I don't think it's weird, I would be seriously worried if someone I knew was into it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->