Infection maybe?after c section

Kelz22

Reaction score
I had a c section almost 5 weeks ago.the last few days I have noticed some yellow discharge in in my pad when I went to the toilet.I think the bleeding has now stopped too.could this be an infection?thanks.xxx

The discharge does die down to a yellowish colour after the bleeding stops, hon but do get it checked if you're worried. I had this a greenish/yellow discharge around 5 weeks after my section and it turned out to be an infection in my womb that i had two lots of antibiotics for. I remember feeling rubbish when i had the infection. Things such as stabbing pain in my abdomen, high temperature, nausea and dizzyness . If you're feeling fine otherwise then it's probably nothing at all to worry about. As i said before, the discharge does go from blood to yellow then clear befor it stops so it may be completely normal xx

I was told to only put a pad on for the first day or so after getting staples put and to try and get the would exposed to air for 4 hours a day maybe that might help with the healing? I tended to give the would air time after a shower.

Hope your feeling better soon

Is it frm ur wound? or frm down there?

If it's vaginal discharge, it's only hormonal & will get back to normal soon. If there is no pain, no weird smell or iching, it's nothing to worry about. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->