infection?

kimberley3

1 angel bean <3
Reaction score
just a quick question on cd10 and we been doing the deed for about 5days everyday but not i feel like i need to wee more and it doesnt burn but feels like i havnt finished when i go then straight away i feel like i have a full bladder and again only little bit comes out and the same feeling, has anbody else had the same after alot of sex.. could it be a mild urine infection?

Sounds like a uti, try and flush it with cranberry juice or go to dr. Gl.

It does sound like a uti. I get them a lit when I dtd and dont pee afterwards. My gynecologist told me that not peeing afterwards can allow semen to go into your urethra (believe that's what it's called) and cause an infection. And of course when we are ttc we don't like to get up directly afterwards. If it persists I would get it checked out. If it gets to hurting a warm bath helps soothe me.

I have the same thing - everything we BD, doesnt matter if we are doing it lots, or rarely. no uti is detected in any of my tests with the doctors. they just say drink more water. you can try cranberry pills too

I agree, it sounds like a UTI. It could just be mild irritation though. I've had similar symptoms that only last about a day and luckily go away on their own. Drinking lots can help.

Thank you everybody, i thought the same and mommyagain that makes the perfect sense as im dtd just before i sleep and dont clean up till afterwards so as much :sperm: gets where it should be lol heheeh. I'm going to drink lots of water and try some cranberry juice. an thank you again

When I have an UTI, cranberry pills work for me the best. I use to get UTIs so often that I just make them part of my daily vitiam routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->