• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Infertility Due to PCOS and High Prolactin

NotShowing

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. Could really use your help. This month I am beginning to take Cabergoline and Metformin in hopes of conceiving baby #2. We've been trying for 16 months to get pregnant. I couldn't find any answers on the web, but what I am looking for if both drugs don't counteract each other. I don't want to take my precious Metformin if the cabergoline would mess with this cycle. PLEASE, if you know about this, take time to answer.

Hi Ladies. Could really use your help. This month I am beginning to take Cabergoline and Metformin in hopes of conceiving baby #2. We've been trying for 16 months to get pregnant. I couldn't find any answers on the web, but what I am looking for if both drugs don't counteract each other. I don't want to take my precious Metformin if the cabergoline would mess with this cycle. PLEASE, if you know about this, take time to answer.

Hey didn't want to read and run...I don't think it will but not sure...I'm in a similar situation ttc 4 yrs.... Pcos and high prolactin...Haven't had AF since June... been on Cabergoline a week now I have never been able to handle metformin...so infertility doc told me to take inositol works like metformin...hoping to get AF soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"