Infertility Humour

Blue12

icsi miracle xo
Reaction score
A friend sent me this link with many funny infertility tid bits - you gotta read all of it.

A good laugh - trying to think now which phone message would be most appropriate for us.........

https://999reasonstolaughatinfertility.blogspot.com/

Skip past the first two

Enjoy

Very funny!
Thanks for posting - it's good to remember that we are all going through the same thoughts and feelings - like bloody childrens birthday parties - that is sooooo true. I've been to just a few too many alcohol-free, 2-4pm party with a load of other peoples screaming brats running around!!

My answer phone message would go something like Lol can't answer the phone right now cos she's far too busy peeing on sticks!

"I've stepped away from my desk to look for cervical mucus but will respond to your message immediately following the beep.

Hilarious!

this reminds me when we were looking at the photos of my uterus and ovaries at the post operation appt last week we all decided it would make a great holiday card!!!
season's greetings from my reproductive system!

we all gotta laugh with the TTC on our brains!

this reminds me when we were looking at the photos of my uterus and ovaries at the post operation appt last week we all decided it would make a great holiday card!!!
season's greetings from my reproductive system!

we all gotta laugh with the TTC on our brains!

:rofl:

That's utterly brilliant, I've just had to lie to my colleagues about why I'm laughing out loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->