INFO PLEASE Hair straighening?? SAFE??

tiggerz

Expecting our 3rd miracle
Reaction score
I really want this done as my hair is so fluffy and out of control also i am so fed up with wash/dry/straighten routein every*single*day!!!!!! and if i go outside and the air is slightly damp esp first thing it needs straigtening all over again :-(

Has anybody had the straightening done - is it good and is it safe when pregnant!!!???

I had it done a few years ago and thought it was crap! It didnt do a great deal for my hair! I have naturally curly hair and still ended up with a bit of frizz, I had it redone and the result wasnt any better! I have got to say it was bloody painful too as they use the irons on the hair when the product is in it so the steam ends up burning your head!

I ended up going to Sallys hair dressing supplies and buying 'Wella Straight' which worked loads better & was only about £20 I think (not done it for a few years).

As far as being in safe in pregnancy I have no idea! But I wouldnt waste my money on Yuko again - unless of course they have changed the formula!
x

I hadn't heard of this before and it sounds fab. I had a look for online info on using yuko in pregnancy and it said there are mixed recommendations. Personally, I would probably hold on until after the birth; my logic being that chemical reactions in pregnancy can be a little unpredictable (like in hair dyes) and the web states there are risks such as hair breakage associated with the product.

Would love to see before and after pics if you decide to go ahead :)

Thank you for your post, shame it didn't work for you - i've read good reviews on it and my friends has had hers done but unsure of which system she used, if its safe i'll chance it as i am sooooo fed up with my fluffy hair.

I hadn't heard of this before and it sounds fab. I had a look for online info on using yuko in pregnancy and it said there are mixed recommendations. Personally, I would probably hold on until after the birth; my logic being that chemical reactions in pregnancy can be a little unpredictable (like in hair dyes) and the web states there are risks such as hair breakage associated with the product.

Would love to see before and after pics if you decide to go ahead :)

Thank you hunny - as for photos - nobody see's my before look LOL, not even my best friend :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->