Injectables w/o IVF

Well I went and still have a ton of follicles. I have 6 right now that are mature so they cancelled me :-( I am tempted to try on my own anyways but I'm not sure that's smart. I was also told that after this cycle I might have to wait it out next cycle because I'm more than likely going to have cysts because I have so many follicles. After waiting three months and now probably having to wait another month is horrible

Soooo I see why I have gray hairs at my age haha. I just got a call from my fs and was told that my estradiol went went to a 300 something. She said that means that I have 2-3 mature follicles out of the 6! Was told to trigger tonight and bd the next couple days! I am BEYOND excited and relieved! I didn't expect her to call me at all! My only concern is that Sat my levels were in the 900 and now they are in the 300s. She said it's typically 150 for each mature follicle. If that's the case then how were my levels in the 900s sat when my biggest follicle was a 13?

I'm sorry I was so frazzled easier that I just talked about my own situation.

Fingers crossed for good betas!!! Both are tomorrow right?! Def let us know!!! This thread could def use some good news this week :) Have you tested Vonn? TTC: I don't know how to read charts and know if they are good or not but I'm glad this months is looking good! You ladies keep the hope alive for sure! Can't wait to hear tomorrow!! :)

Brandy--are you doing TI only or with IUI? GL, glad you got the go-ahead!

I had a negative blood test. I am not surprised, but it's getting harder to stay positive. By the end of my 6 insurance-covered IUIs, I will probably be ready to give up on my own eggs, so maybe this incremental disappointment is helping me prepare for the next step. It sure does SUCK, though. Sorry to be negative.:nope:

Hoping for a better result for you, TTC. Then you, momofadane. Then you, Brandy. :kiss:

Beta today but I already have AF cramps and a temp plummet.

Vonn: Don't give up. How many follicles did you have? How many cycles on injectables? I'm sorry your beta was negative. It is hard to stay positive sometimes. We just do TI 24 hrs after the trigger and then 24 hours after that. We got pregnant before with TI so why not hehe

TTC: I hope you get good news today! I am feeling crampy from the trigger that feels like AF cramps as well. Let us know what you find out :)

OMG, Brandy. It was ridiculous. I drove for 20 mins to get to the REs office for my test where they ask me if I took a home test. I tell them I did and it was negative. So, they tell me to go home and wait a week because they only do Betas after a pos hpt or after AF is a week late. I was SO ticked off. Why couldn't they have told me that to begin with so that I didn't have to drive all the way down there?! With my temp nosediving the way it did today, I have no doubt AF is coming anyway. I was just going because it was scheduled. If I'd known they were going to pull that crap, I would've just called in!

Oh my! I can't believe they scheduled it and didn't let you know all the details like that? I would be pretty ticked too! How long does it take for AF to come after the temp drops? I think it's amazing how you can know so much just by temps. If it makes you feel any better I think I'm out and just started bd'ing tonight. I just don't think my E2 was high enough at 300 something. What was yours when you triggered? You guys going to do round 2 right? If not this month we will be rocking it next :) Keep your chin up

We can't do round 2 until DH has another SA. It looks like his count is low.

TTC, dhs SA could have been affected by bding about 3 days before IUI. My RE told us not to BD for 4-5 days before my dhs SA. Maybe for his next count, BD exactly 5 days beforehand and see if that helps.
I'm still praying you get your BFP. And if not, I hope and pray that dhs count is much better then u guys think at the moment and you can move on to another try sooner than expected. Maybe it was just an "off" day for his swimmers. During IVF, they like to have a back-up sample because sometimes men dont produce as much under pressure or there's just "off" days where not as much is produced...There's so many different things that can affect the SA. Maybe thats another thing you could talk to your RE about..? I just hope you get to try again ASAP. I know this will work for you!
Also, I think Daphne's dh used fertilaid for men to help with sperm count. Try looking into that and see if its something you'd be interested in. Keep me posted hun. Have u tested again? Many hugs to you :hugs:

No AF yet. My temp is up a bit. Still have negative digi, though and AF is due today. So, I'm sure I'm out. I wish AF would just show and put me out of the misery of the wait.

Aww sorry she got you. Sometimes it's nice to be done with a cycle though and have some wine hehe. Do you guys know when you're trying again? Idk anything about SA's. I hope they can do it quickly so you two can get back on the baby making train.

AFM: today is officially O day and boy can I feel it. The nurse said it would be pretty painful because of all the follicles but I didn't know I would be so bloated and have so much pressure. I'm sure it will go away in a couple days. Off to golf tonight. Maybe since I'm sore, I won't hit the ball so hard and will maybe play better ;-)

Really?! Ugh. I'm really heartbroken. I truly thought this was your cycle. I do know it'll happen for you though, I KNOW it! Like I said earlier, I hope dhs count the day of IUI was just a "bad day" and that things can get moving for you again quickly! Would they allow you to try naturally with injects? Maybe that would work for you guys..? And those tests back around 8dpo still have me very angry! Why do they have to play tricks on us?! Maybe next time you should stick to wondfo only, as the other ones seemed to be maybe a little too sensitive, u know? I hope your doing okay today and im always here if u need to talk :hugs:

Good luck Brandy! And as for the bloat, drink plenty of fluids no matter how bloated your feeling! That'll help your ovary(s) from overstimulation and will all and all help the bloat. The bloating is crazy after fertility injects! Good luck! FX you see your bfp very soon! When do u plan to test?

Thank you thank you! I am going to test on July 5th (if I can hold out). I picked that day because that's how long it took me to get my bfp past time. It's weird because I trigger the same exact cycle day haha. I don't remember having all this last time but I only had 2, not 40 lol. I am getting excited to be in the tww. After having to take 3 months off you realize how lucky you are to just be able to trigger and try. More than likely if this cycle isn't the one we will have to wait until the following cycle because of cysts from all the follicles. That's ok though. I just feel blessed to have a shot this cycle :) How you been feeling Aidensmommy?

Brandy, I have always had multiple cycles, and it LOTS of pain the 24 hours after IUI due to the number of follicles. Knock on wood, I have never had a cyst. So hopefully its the same for you!

That makes me feel a lot better! I was reading and man are there some HORRIBLE stories of ohss. The nurse just told me to be prepared for cysts because I had so many follicles. Have you had like 40 before and been on the next month? I'll do a break if I have to but we just came off a 3 month break so I'd rather not if I can help it lol

I didn't have that many follies but I can attest to the fact that the day before IUI is incredibly painful.

Thank you thank you! I am going to test on July 5th (if I can hold out). I picked that day because that's how long it took me to get my bfp past time. It's weird because I trigger the same exact cycle day haha. I don't remember having all this last time but I only had 2, not 40 lol. I am getting excited to be in the tww. After having to take 3 months off you realize how lucky you are to just be able to trigger and try. More than likely if this cycle isn't the one we will have to wait until the following cycle because of cysts from all the follicles. That's ok though. I just feel blessed to have a shot this cycle :) How you been feeling Aidensmommy?

For sure!! That's EXACTLY how I felt my IVF cycle! I was diagnosed with my remaining tube being blocked a year before I got a shot at IVF and although I still tried, my ivf cycle was the first time after my diagnoses that I could really feel hopeful. Its such an amazing feeling. I kept saying the same thing...that I felt blessed just to have a real shot at our bfp. Plus we took the 3 months off completely to prep for IVF so I was quite excited to start all the symptom spotting again :haha:. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Come on BFP! :) It def seems like this cycle turned around for the best for you so far! Woohoo!

AFM, bad a.m sickness but it'll all be MORE than worth it in the end! With my son, I had 0 sickness...This pregnancy is much different and every part of me is thinking that I'm going to be having a little girl this time around. We'll see!

Drinking lots of water/fluids will help your embies in your TWW as well as your ovaries so drink up! lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->