injections

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
does anyone know which injections babies have to have and which ones are optional?

I guesss they are all optional because they can't give them the injections without your concent? Why do you ask?

technically they are all optional. Chloe very nearly had none (hardest decision of my life) they wont force you to take them

Why didn't you want her to have them? If you don't mind me asking, I'm just interested. :blush:

They're all optional, Kaya's only had the 5-in-1 and won't be getting any of the others

Why didn't you want her to have them? If you don't mind me asking, I'm just interested. :blush:

its not that I dont want her to, Mark is allergic to the tetanus injection which wasnt a problem back then as he just didnt have it but they wont give them separately now under any circumstances so its all or nothing- every time Chloe has the jab we are risking major anaphilactic shock.
so.....do I do it or not? :dohh:

What an awful decision to have to make.

I'd do it..... Atleast they are prepared for it knowing Marks history?

Personally, unless there was a very good reason (like Amy's) I wouldn't refuse any injections. The things they protect against are rare but can be so bad for your LO if they do get the illness/disease. Everytime I go to get Ally's done I try to remember how lucky I am to have access to these immunisations.

its not that I dont want her to, Mark is allergic to the tetanus injection which wasnt a problem back then as he just didnt have it but they wont give them separately now under any circumstances so its all or nothing- every time Chloe has the jab we are risking major anaphilactic shock.
so.....do I do it or not? :dohh:

I have the same issue with the tetanus shot. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. So far I think that we will just alert them in advance that we have issues and make sure they are super aware and that someone actually stays with us in the wait room

She had the second one today and no reaction so I think she'll be ok.

In the end we decided to go ahead, once she had the first one we went straight to the hospital so we were there if there was a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->