Insatiable Hunger

N

Neecee

It just won't go away! I'm constantly hungry! Yesterday I woke up with a MAJOR craving for a tuna mayo baguette which I just had to get on the way to work - even after having a bowl of porridge for breakfast! So today, I thought I'd have a BIG bowl of porridge to tide me over till at least 11am, but I'm already munching my way through my supply of twiglets and I'm starting to feel really hungry again - as if I haven't eaten for ages! I feel like I'm constantly eating!:hissy:

I am the same, I am starving now but dont want to eat till I am sick as its nastier after breakfast. But yesterday I had like two round of toast for breakfast then like an hour later I was running for spegetti on toast. And now I am near out of food again! i cant keep up with my belly now.

Me three! I hav not bene too hungry as yet, but this last few days man, so hungry and mainly for a big bit of steak or lamb chops. I have read babies having a growth spurt this week, so maybe thats what it is!

Yeah, I think I heard that their growth spurts make you more hungry. But this is ridiculous! Last night I ate my dinner AND my hubby's dinner! I felt like such a pig, but he told me to have it as I was whinging about being hungry!

Right now, if someone were to offer me a plate of minted lamb chops, peas and potatoes, I'd make short work of it! And it's not even 11am!

I just gave in there before my morning sickness and if i be sick i will be livid! in a bad enough mood today without having to choke to death while i am at it.

I ate more tacos for supper the other night than my DH...that never happens!!

I will wake up at 3am starving!
And just started craving vegetable enchiladas,they are SO good!

I just had pad thai for lunch and a peanut butter kitkat. I'm hoping that'll tide me over for at least a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->