Insecure

Kaisma

Reaction score
Now that my belly has started to get bigger, I have began very insecure. When I hear that my belly is BIG I feel horrible.
Rant over. :(

Don't worry about it hon. You have a beautiful bump. :hugs:

i feel the SAME way.... i feel ashamed to feel tht way because its my son in there but i have never been this big and im draging in my own footsteps... i use to be a lil chubby yrs back and then i lost it all and had a pretty well fit body and now tht its gone i feel just fat out ugly half the time. nothing fits rite everything is to tight and my worst nightmare is the scales....... =0

im glad im not the only one. but i hope u feel better. goodluck!!! =)

i feel the SAME way.... i feel ashamed to feel tht way because its my son in there but i have never been this big and im draging in my own footsteps... i use to be a lil chubby yrs back and then i lost it all and had a pretty well fit body and now tht its gone i feel just fat out ugly half the time. nothing fits rite everything is to tight and my worst nightmare is the scales....... =0

im glad im not the only one. but i hope u feel better. goodluck!!! =)

i feel the same way :/ we are due the same day BTW :)

I can still fit in my normal clothes, but I hate to go on scales, it has started to be my biggest fear!

You cant win, when pregnant we want a bigger bump and if we have a big bump then we want a smaller bump :shrug:

Dont worry were all in the same boat, im gutted that pregnancy has ruined my breasts. But we have to think its all worth it, after we have our babys we wont care for these things. Plus there are pleanty of models out there who have had kids :thumbup:

i feel the same, i spoke to my mum about it and she talked me into breastfeeding even for just a few weeks because although i didnt want to before she explained all the benefits it has for the baby, which i already knew, but it actually helps you to get your figure back because it helps shrink the uterus or something? and you still get to eat loads!
and as for your OH, i think he should be more understanding, because lads joke but they dont realise how much it can get you down - and its only because you're carrying his baby that hes making jokes anyway, he wouldnt like it if it was the other way round!
love your bump while you can, because everyone seems to miss theirs after theyve given birth! :flow:

I feel the same. I still fit into my clothes but because the scales say I've put on a stone I feel so fat. I keep making jokes myself but it really is getting to me when my OH joins in, he still goes out drinking when I go out dancing (sober obviously) and his best friend is a girl, which I was completely fine with before pregnancy, now I hate them together cos I'm scared he'll be wishing I was still skinny with a flat belly instead of all stretched and saggy like I will be when LO is born. :(

I think it's normal for us to feel this way as everything about our bodies are changing. Are you planning on BF? It's supposed to help us lose the baby weight quicker so I'm planning on giving it a whirl. :thumbup: Hopefully it works. We're gonna be so busy with our LO's that we'll lose the weight quickly anyways.

Urgh I can't stop thinking about this this morning - I'm terrified cause I have stretch marks on my boobs and I was like a uk size 4-6 before getting pregnant. My mum said my boobs will never be the same again. Does anyone know what will happen to them? Saggy? :(

I do love my bump and showing it off, but I do sometimes worry how it's going to look after I've had LO.
I've started getting the faintest stretchmarks now (which I rub oil on religiously :haha:) and my boobs have really swollen but one is nearly a whole cup size bigger than the other :nope:

OH has giving me support like saying we can go to the gym together and he will egg me on because he knows how self concious I was of my body even before pregnancy.

I think we just have to take it step by step when we get there and focus on our LO's for now, just relax and enjoy your pregnancy while you can. Then when it comes to it, start figuring out what you're going to do to help yourself get back in shape afterwards :flow:

P.S Like I've already told you a million times already, you still have a gorgeous figure!

Yeah it reakky does affect you when guys start to joke about you cos they might nit realise how they make you feel in the end.

And yeah Im planning to BF as its so much more better for LO but Ive read that it also loses calories. But its good when LO is here I can take walks couple of times a day with pram when OH is working!

As bad as it sounds but I dont wanna have a big bump but i know itll grow a lot. just scared same will happen to me that happened to my sister. she hated her body for AGES!! :(

It's very normal to feel insecure while pregnant. Embrace your pregnancy-- don't worry about others' opinions! Bumps are beautiful!

Hang in there, hon! :hugs:

think im pretty lucky that OH has been very supportive and every time i whinge that im fat he just say nope your pregnant ,so i feel better :) he caught me freaking out on wii fit cos was a stone heavier and had gone from normal to risk of overweight :( afterwards he sent me a text saying 'baby your pregnant your gonna grow in places and i think no matter how you look your beautiful and that'll never change only persons opinion you should care about is mine' i have it permanatly saved on my phone so whenever i feel blobby i read it and feel abit happier :)

your bump is beautiful hun enjoy it while you can :hugs:

think im pretty lucky that OH has been very supportive and every time i whinge that im fat he just say nope your pregnant ,so i feel better :) he caught me freaking out on wii fit cos was a stone heavier and had gone from normal to risk of overweight :( afterwards he sent me a text saying 'baby your pregnant your gonna grow in places and i think no matter how you look your beautiful and that'll never change only persons opinion you should care about is mine' i have it permanatly saved on my phone so whenever i feel blobby i read it and feel abit happier :)

your bump is beautiful hun enjoy it while you can :hugs:

aww thats so sweet !! Wish I got a txt like that :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"