INSIGHT NEEDED* Bleeding.

SarandrewBean

Mammy to Halle <3
Reaction score
I posted on here yesterday about being 6-7 weeks pregnant, bleeding and then having an ultrasound only to find out we're only 4-5 weeks pregnant baby measuring at 8mm but heart beat. They couldn't find out through ultrasound so had to have an internal with that stick thing, no idea what it's called, but anyway before going to hospital I had stopped bleeding, after coming from hospital I still wasn't bleeding and then last night I started bleeding again, differencing in colour from a pinkish shade to bright red and I wasn't too worried as obviously we saw on the scan the tiny baby with a flickering heart beat and was told that everything was developing fine! Last night though I started getting clots, not big clots little ones, but having previously had a miscarriage clots automatically sends warning signs in my head... I'm not really sure what to do, I went to DR and hospital yesterday who said the bleeding I was experiencing then was a mystery and that most women bleed etc and now obviously having started bleeding again with clots, I'm unsure on what to do, as I'm not in pain and I'm not bleeding heavy enough to actually fill a pad, I'm pretty much only bleeding as I wipe... Any suggestions on what to do etc as I'm sort of stuck as the pros at hospital even said what will be will be.... Help?

If you are bleeding and they said it does happen, then you are fine.

If you are bleeding and it continues to get worse coupled with cramps, we know a mc can't be stopped.

Just stay positive. Perhaps the internal scan aggravated you and that is what the bleeding is from.

If you saw a baby with heartbeat I'd say you're further than 4-5 weeks, probably more like the 6-7 weeks that you think you are. Did they mean 4-5 weeks since conception? It's very unusual to see baby and heartbeat that early - on average it's at 6-7 weeks.
If you saw a heartbeat that's a great sign. Some women bleed and are absolutely fine - keeping everything crossed that that's the case with you :hugs:

i have to agree with PP when i had my scan and was dated 6+4 my little peanut measured 6.7mm with heartbeat and you dont tend to see a heartbeat until at least 6 weeks

I just wan to say in my last pregnancy I bleed with clots o apparent reason, but he's fine in actual fact tearing around house as we speak :)

A girl I work with has just had 6 weeks off work because she ended up in hospital 5 times with heavy bleeding she's now 13 1/2 weeks pregnant with a strong growing little baby so some woman do have bleeds in early pregnancy and the baby ends up just fine :D however if bleeding continues with clots I'd give your dr a ring. :hugs:

Thank you all so much for replying!

I am trying to stay positive, I mean... the blood isn't filling a pad and it's only when I wipe, so I'm assuming if/when I miscarry there is going to be a lot more blood.... Really hoping everything turns out fine, my partners parents are fussing over me and everything and think it would break their heart as well as mine if I lost the baby. I do agree with the age of pregnancy, I'm really not sure how many weeks I could be, but really doubt the 4-5 weeks the nurse said, will have to just wait and see and hope I do get another scan in a few weeks time where it shows a healthy baby developing and will actually give us an accurate age of pregnancy...

Thanks again all

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back