Insomnia and trouble sleeping

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Anyone else? I'm so shattered I'm in bed as soon as DS is down about 7.30/8. I sleep great til the early hours anywhere between midnight and 3am then I'm up for 90 mins- 2 hours every night. I can't get out of the habit no matter what I do and I struggle to get back to sleep because my mind seems so bloody active :(

Is anyone else suffering? Any tips? X

I woke up at 4 a.m. last night and couldn't get back to sleep until DH left for work at 7. It pretty much ruined my whole day!

😢 I was awake most of the night too :( I usually sleep so well and I have just litterally said to my husband "i can't cope with this" 😂 .... I had really bad insomnia with my 3rd son now 3 in the last 6 weeks but that was pretty good prep for when he was born :) but it didn't start this early 😣 I got up had a loads of wee's, and hot drink ... ect but I don't have any tips :( fingers crossed we sleep tonight xxxxx

Sorry you ladies are suffering too.

I was up from 12.50- about 4am this morning then back up again at 6 for work. I'm out with my mum tonight (got her gig tickets for Christmas so can't cancel), don't know how I'm going to make it through the day let alone the night 😢

Might see if I can take a few days off work to try and see if I can catch up on some kip! X

Aw that's a good idea xxx I tried to nap yesterday but I had the same thing ... bloody horrible! Hope you have a good night tonight :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->