Insomnia

Luckybug

Preggers
Reaction score
Is insomnia a symptom of pregnancy? Every time I fall asleep I wake up after having a weird dream, or I'm hungry. It doesn't help that my husband wakes me up every night now as well trying to dtd because apparently I'm the sexiest thing now since he put a bun in my oven. I'm just not getting very good rest. :(

I dreamt my husband had alzheimer's and I had to go into his head and fix it. (my grandpa was recently diagnosed) I was putting coins in slots and working in a computer room.

This was immediately followed by dreaming I went to the most expensive nail salon in my hometown and they tore my fingernails off.

Completely random, and now I'm crying because I'm so tired, and hungry.

Is there anything I can take over the counter? Benedryl usually knocks me out cold.

I'm having the same problems. I fall asleep ok but I cannot stay asleep for more than an hour or two at a time. My husband woke me up at 3 am to dtd last night so I'm with you on that one as well.

I read somewhere that if you're having difficulty sleeping you can take benadryl now and then to help. Thinking I may try it. Just one night would make me happy.

What's sad is that I'm not even very pregnant at all, but I am very tired. :'(

Oi!

Yes! I had it the worse from I think it was 7w 5d or around there until 8w 5d. A week straight with maybe two hours of sleep per night. It was so bad. I was ready to call my doctor and see what he could do but then I finally started to sleep okay where it was at least 5 hours and now I sleep like a baby XD

It's hard, my job is very demanding and I have to be very sharp to count all the money I count. I supervise a lot of people too so finding their mistakes is essential.

:( It's really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"