Insomnia

marie1112

Reaction score
This is driving me crazy. I hate not being able to sleep at night. I sleep for maybe 2-3 hours, during which I have to get up to pee, then can't go back to sleep. I just toss and turn for hours. Nothing bugging me on my mind. Just can't sleep. I've not been taking naps during the day, so I just don't get it. I feel so bad because last night I tossed and turned so much I kept my husband awake all night as well. Tonight I just got up after about 45 minutes of tossing and turning after he came to bed... seeing as I'd been awake for at least 45 minutes before that even. This is so frustrating. blah

I'm exactly the same :( and I'm so sleepy all the time so dont unferstdnd it. OH has started to sleep on the sofa as my tossing and turning is driving him mad (but he is nice enough to pretend its not my fault lol) Nx

I'm exactly the same, it's do annoying :( spend all night awake then tired all day :(

I've struggled with this since the very beginning I must be 3-4 hours down a night on sleep i dont nap either purely cos I just cant settle at mo during day despite being shattered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->