insomniacs club anyone?

sleepymummy

Married Mummy Of 4 :)
Reaction score
INSOMNIACS CLUB ANYONE? been laid staring at the ceiling since 4am so i've given up and come downstairs, now sat with a salad and beetroot sandwich and a glass of fizzy orange watching jeremy kyle lmao :shrug: anyone else up?

yupp! It has gotton really bad this past week..
i wont go to bed till 4-6 am .... and sleep till about 2-4pm ... n repeat it :( it sucks.

wish id have found this thread earlier...i was up at 5am...everyone else fast asleep...but no! not me! :growlmad: i need to sleep but bump and the yorkshire heat last night wouldnt let me:dohh: x

Me too, i was up eating jelly until 3am. I even had a cry because i was so tired, and just couldn't sleep.
I cried too because my OH was in bed snoring away while i lay there trying to sleep...it's not fair!!

here is an update... its 4 am and i am still not in bed :/ ugh
not tired but have huge headache!

i've stayed up the last few night while my DH went to bed to get to sleep first as ive developed a cracking snoreing habit with this pregnancy and its been keeping him awake so i let him get into a deep sleep then off i pop, he says he's only hearing me now before the alarm goes off when he's wakeing, result! i do kip a lot dureing the day though so am not really tired at bedtime... and the fact ive just got true blood 3 on dvd and ive been hooked on it the past wk wich does mean ive seen it a few times before he has so have to fight to keep my gob shut when we watch it together in the evenings... i was dying o tell him last night what sookie is!!

Keljt I was just noticing when I responded to your other post that you were in Indiana and still awake. I live near Chicago! I obviously do not sleep either. Usually fall asleep b/t 5-6am and am up around 1pm. Guess we will all be ready for those late night feedings!

meee altho its normally coz i cant get comfy but last night it was because of my shoulder, ive trapped a nerve and its so painful :(

i sat there crying because my OH was asleep and i wasnt!!!!! grrrr

Keljt I was just noticing when I responded to your other post that you were in Indiana and still awake. I live near Chicago! I obviously do not sleep either. Usually fall asleep b/t 5-6am and am up around 1pm. Guess we will all be ready for those late night feedings!

yeah i am from indiana!
for some reason i just cant get to sleep at night :/ and will prob still be up for another hour!
I usually take a much needed hour nap in the evening n then I am up again ! i hate it!!! it causes me so much headaches!

Have you tried benadryl? It doesnt work for me anymore, either do my prescription sleeping pills. But some benadryl might get you through the next week or so! If I nap I definately cant fall asleep before the sun comes up. Sometimes I am so exhausted, I know what you mean!

Have you tried benadryl? It doesnt work for me anymore, either do my prescription sleeping pills. But some benadryl might get you through the next week or so! If I nap I definately cant fall asleep before the sun comes up. Sometimes I am so exhausted, I know what you mean!

no i havnt tried any medicines :/ I really dont know how my sleeping schedule got so messed up! :growlmad: I am just really glad I am on Maternity leave because I would be DEAD at work !!! :wacko:

just for some reason sleeping during the day is the only time I want to sleep! lol I might try some benadryl tho!

no i havnt tried any medicines :/ I really dont know how my sleeping schedule got so messed up! :growlmad: I am just really glad I am on Maternity leave because I would be DEAD at work !!! :wacko:

just for some reason sleeping during the day is the only time I want to sleep! lol I might try some benadryl tho!

Mine has always been screwed up, just gotten worse. Benadryl is definately safe, and maybe it will help you get a complete night sleep! I am jealous you are on maternity leave :blush:. I am going to try to work until I deliver so I have more time at home afterwards. We get 12 weeks either way, and I would rather have it after LO is here. They will just have to deal with me being lazy! Good luck, I hope the benadryl works!

I can deffo join this thread - grrrr haven't been sleeing hardly at all, went to bed at half past 12 last night, was still awake reading at 2am.
woke up at 4 and 6 to pee and then at 8am with my son.

Its been like this for about a week now - I think its the bodys way of preparing us for sleepless nights maybe! x

I seem to have reverse insomnia i go to bed about 11 fall asleep then 2am wake for toilet then 4 am i am awake for good can't get back to sleep at all its driving me crazy. I tried going to bed earlier but that didn't work as i just tossed and turned till about 11:30 then fell asleep and the pattern continues.

Sleep is hard for me to come by anymore. Even if I could sleep I can't lay in bed all night due to my hips pelvis and back pain. I'm just too uncomfortable.

Here we go again for another sleepless night!

I also have a hard time falling asleep just when I get comfortable baby gets to moving and then I'm wide awake again. *sighs* I just think this is just the beginning too lol

I feel your pain!!

I am SO grumpy today - been awake since 4am!!! Could NOT get back to sleep and tossed and turned til 8am.. Now i'm up - trying to get a happy face on because its my baby shower today and I am SO FLIPPIN TIRED!

I hate this insomnia!!

i actually slept last night woohoo! maybe i shall see you here in the early hours tonight though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->