Inspiration

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
So this was my first cycle in four months not temping or tracking ovulation through cervical mucus. This is what I remember. DH and I had sex like 4 days staight. Last time we had sex was on Sunday and I was cd12. So assuming normal ovulation, I O'd between day 13-15. I don't remember any early symptoms, as I had really had enough with ttc. I was like I'm giving it a break. Anyways like a week before af was due I started to get gassy and constipated (worst gas ever). This lasted for a whole two weeks. After I was a week late I started to tell myself my cycle probably was messed up from coming off birth control for so long. I was truly convinced. I didn't feel pregnant at all (although I've never been pregnant before). So when I was a week and five days late I took a test and got my :bfp: total shocker. My symptoms began at like 5w+2. It kept feeling like af would arrive (still does) but she's not here. Just wanted to give hope to those of you looking for symptoms and implantation bleeding. I had none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->