Instead cups?

Greta

Reaction score
Hi there, I read in a blog about someone using an Instead Cup to help ttc. I just wondered what this is, how you use it and has anyone had any success?

I'm thinking it may be like a moon cup which people use during AF. If so is it used for spm insead of bding?

Thanks. x

Hey hun,

Instead is a brand of menstrual cup, some women have used them not to catch menses, but to keep deposited semen close to the cervix and unable to leave the vagina for a while after intercourse.

Hope that answers your question, good luck and babydust! :dust:

Jai, Lyns and Honey08 used them and they got BFPs - Im not saying it was the cups but you never know! I've got some if i'm not successful this cycle!

god this is all to technical for me :rofl: i just gonna stick to the original method let out what comes out after intercourse, also girls iv heard that what is pushed out of u after sex is not GOOD sperm, its mostly water and the lil fellas that wasn't strong enough in first place, but this is only what i have read, i have been preg 4 times 2 children and have never held in sperm after sex (not to say u shouldn't lol).
but hey love the idea though lol xxx good luck ladies xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->