Instead Softcups?

I used a mooncup, basically the same idea but you reuse it, forever.
I love it, highly recommend it, don't know how I lived without it before! If you have any specific questions, ask away...

I am trying them for the first time this cycle, so far so good! I've read a lot of reviews of women conceiving with the first try using these. I'm on my 4th cycle of 100mg clomid so I'm hoping using these along with preseed I have success too!

I think I heard about using them to conceive... I thought you were asking for AF! :wacko:
I'm sorry, but I don't quite believe in that method... You'd have to get up, squat, whatever, IMHO elevating your hips/legs would work better.
It's worth the try though, wouldn't do any harm :)

Lol. I'm going to try them with af also if she come, fingers crossed she doesn't lol. I did also elevate my butt for 10 minutes then put the cup in. We will see I guess!

I just started two cycles ago and after bd, my hubby inserts them ... After a few years you will do anything!
No luck yet but fingers crossed.

I tried them a couple times. Just keep them close by so they are easy to reach after the party (lol) With practice it's not too hard to pop em in after. I just worry that it may miss some swimmers and keep them out.

Boots are sending out 2 softcups as samples to try, might as well try them for free and see if you like them?

Link: https://boots-samples.com/softcup/

Mine took 3 weeks to come :)

I tried them once... But I have a funny positioned cervix, so I had to ask DH to get it out for me.... Not a fan myself for that reason, but worth a shot!

The elevated hips worked for me!
It's really comfortable when you lean them against a wall :)
I reccomend the soft cups for AF, but hope you won't need to use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"