• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Intelligender(PICS).....my little ray of hope!!!!

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
I know that this product is just for fun. I know its not 100% accurate. Oddly, it was right with both of my sons. I know I should just be hoping for healthy....but I do have a preference and have my fingers crossed. Yes, if its a boy I will be just as happy for the blessing.

Now on to the excitement!!! lol MY TEST SAID GIRL!!!!!! This along with my terrible morning sickness and cravings have me on cloud 9. lol:happydance::happydance::test::pink:

5874f5fd4e13379dcfc396a875bf2d52.jpg

ece75562abcc58c4f9202fbff43aa18d.jpg

How fun! How far along do you have to be to do one of these? Do you plan on getting a gender scan?

How fun! How far along do you have to be to do one of these? Do you plan on getting a gender scan?

you have to be at least 10 weeks from lmp not baby measuring. Yes, I go Feb. 11th for my gender scan!!!! I'm so freaking excited

I bet! I can't wait and it's still soo far away!! I hope you get your girl! I'm hoping for a boy. lol

Oh wow, haven't seen those before. I hope it works out for you.��

I'm not sure if you're in the US or not but your local CVS would have them. It was right with my sons....hopefully it'll be right this time!!! if not it deff got my hopes WAY up. lol

I'm hoping for a boy as I have two girls. :blush:

Mine was right on my son and wrong on my youngest daughter it said she was going to be a boy :dohh:

I'm not sure if you're in the US or not but your local CVS would have them. It was right with my sons....hopefully it'll be right this time!!! if not it deff got my hopes WAY up. lol

Alas, I'm in the uk. ah if it was right twice, and you're getting completely different symptoms to your sons, then I'd probably get my hopes up too. Sounds lovely and positive.

I have one of each, and Intelligender was right with both of mine! It was really dark green for my son and orange for my little girl. I messaged the company to make sure my lg's was orange enough (b/c sometimes if you flip it to the boy side, a girl result can look like a boy result), and they confirmed that she was a girl! So exciting. I still wonder how it works, but iirc from reading, the science behind it is a big secret!

I have one of each, and Intelligender was right with both of mine! It was really dark green for my son and orange for my little girl. I messaged the company to make sure my lg's was orange enough (b/c sometimes if you flip it to the boy side, a girl result can look like a boy result), and they confirmed that she was a girl! So exciting. I still wonder how it works, but iirc from reading, the science behind it is a big secret!

Yea it looked like a boy if I turned it but I had to put it in the light. With my boys it was so green that it was almost black.

Not gonna lie can't wait for my gender scan. I'm thinking this one is a boy. Are you ten weeks? Maybe I'll find out next month too ^_^ I was thinking of getting this but can't justify spending the money on a "just for fun" thing XD especially since it's over 30 dollars here.

From my understanding, it's basically a fancy ph test. It basically tells you whether you were more likely to conceive a boy or girl based on your diet and thus the ph of your urine. Pretty cool! That said, it was accurate with my son, but not with my daughter. It said she would be a boy, but not so!

Not gonna lie can't wait for my gender scan. I'm thinking this one is a boy. Are you ten weeks? Maybe I'll find out next month too ^_^ I was thinking of getting this but can't justify spending the money on a "just for fun" thing XD especially since it's over 30 dollars here.

I'll be 15 weeks at my scan. We paid for an elective gender scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"