Intense back pain?????

Mummys2be

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Been looking thru some threads to see if I can find anything regarding this but I am still none the wiser!!!

I am 37 weeks have had no signs of labour. Today will be the second day that I have been experiencing intense lower back pain, it starts in the middle at the bottom of my back and spreads across the bottom of my back, but never spread around to the front it feels like a burning sensation and an extremely dull ache.

I was wondering if this is normal? If any other ladies have experienced this or is it just another joyful symptom of pregnancy?

Thanks for ur help!!!!! Xx

I've had tightenings for the last few weeks that are in the base of my back and spread round to my lower abdomen, does that sound familiar? Maybe ring your mw just to be safe as mine maybe different to yours!

Thanks!!!!! it doesn't go around to my abdomen but certainly is painful. I do have to stop what I'm doing and they seem to be irregular but occur throughout the day!!
I know calling my midwife will properly clear things up but I don't want to be a pain or be getting worried about nothing was going to wait to see if anything else happens.
Arrrrgggghhhh it's sooooo annoying lol xxxx

Yes I got this at the weekend. It's eased off now. But it was burning and warm to touch too. Bending over the sink to brush my teeth was a killer, I also had regular stomach pain along with it. But back to normal now.

could go either way tbh. its one of the less obvious type of labour pain. I had terrible back pain one day at 35 weeks and seriously thought i was going into labour but it was just regular pregnancy backache :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->