• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Intense Charlie Horse pain in uterus - 3dpo

melewen

Reaction score
Yesterday I was feeling some ovary "fullness" on and off all day, not painful but definitely there from time to time. Started getting some weird gurgles, like an empty or gassy stomach, but only in my uterus. I woke up at 3 am in pain - my uterus was cramping like a Charlie horse or like a teeny tiny normal uterus sized contraction around like um... 7 cm. It started sore and worked up to that. It was somehow more painful, but less like stabby? I got up to go to the bathroom and actually threw up from the pain. Then it just eventually eased off. It was only my uterus, not my ovaries, which is what I expected. Totally centered. Wtf! Have any of you been through that before? Should I be worried? I'm only 3dpo

Well it sounds unusual for 3dpo for sure. Implantation can't happen before late 5dpo/early 6dpo at the earliest. 7-11dpo much more common.

Hopefully it's nothing to worry over.

I think technically implantation can happen before then but not like 3dpo! And like early 3 dpo at that! Super weird. Probably a cyst rupturing. Womp

No, the dividing cells can reach the uterus before then, usually 3-4 dpo it reaches the uterus, but it takes usually 6 days or more to be big and strong and create the right enzymes for implantation. It is physically impossible for the cell division to happen faster than almost 6 days. It would be late into 5dpo at the earliest.
Implantation is the hardest part if the process as it has to have the healthy lining and the correct division to create the enzymes that allow it to burrow in and attach to the uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"