• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Intense cramping gone .. is this normal?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Morning ladies :flower:

I am cautiously 4 weeks and a teeny bit ( we think - I have pcos and have recently come off the pill at the beginning of the year so it’s hard to tell :blush:)

For the last 3 days I have had really intense cramping on both sides of my lower stomach and across the bottom of it . Not to the extent to be severe but really strong - so much so that yesterday , even when I sneezed or stood up too quickly it felt like it really pulled my stomach ?? I’ve also been feeling nautious and exhausted

This morning how ever , I’ve woken up feeling not even the slightest bit different !!? There’s no cramping or anything And I don’t feel like I haven’t slept properly ! I feel not pregnant? Is that normal ?

I did 6 tests over wedn3sday and Thursday last week including a clear blue that was at 1-2. . I then took another clear blue Friday evening that was at 2-3 ...

Is this normal for early pregnancy ? I’ve gone from feeling really rough and knowing something is up to not having anything at all. My boobs aren’t even sore !!! The only feeling I have now is that wet feeling like af is coming , and quite a bit of watery discharge yesterday ....

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"