Intercourse

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Can anyone help I have Pcos and im wondering if it's safe to have sex with my partner... Or to masterbate or orgasm??

My partner wants to do it and just tried and now I'm scared I've hurt baby :(

sex is perfectly safe, so enjoy it! :) you won't harm baby, he/she is very well protected in there. I've had very light bleeding a few times after sex, but that's due to irritating the cervix, not because anything has been wrong with baby etc. I even asked my midwife, and she said it's 100% okay. I actually find I can orgasm so much quicker since being pregnant, it's great! :haha:

Thank you :)

I know it's a natural thing to have intercourse and orgasms but I always worry that's all... I feel horney but I'm too scared to even masterbate and freak out if i try to have intercourse with my partner :(

I did at first, it's normal to worry! Honestly though, you won't harm baby at all. Enjoy yourself. :)

Sex is fine unless you have been put on bed rest or pelvic rest. Just take it easy if you're worried :)

Hi ladies :hi:

Can anyone help I have Pcos and im wondering if it's safe to have sex with my partner... Or to masterbate or orgasm??

My partner wants to do it and just tried and now I'm scared I've hurt baby :(

Sex/orgasm is fine unless your doctor or midwife has told you otherwise :thumbup:
I have PCOS too, and that shouldn't effect it as far as I know!

Also some people have some spotting after sex due to increased blood flow to the region; this is normal too!

^ I agree with all the previous comments.:) All good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->