Interesting fact...

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Having sessions of accupuncture whilst undergoing IVF may improve your chances of a successful outcome says a new Australian study of more than 1000 women.
Those who has accupuncture were twice as likely to get pregnant after having IVF than those who didnt!

Acupuncture is strongly recommended for most fertility problems including woman who have recurrent miscarriages.

Can be quite exspensive though.

I think I went to DR.Herbs who tbh didn't recommend acupuncture to me but chinese herbal medicines which alone was costing £40 a week. Highly considering it but the price has made me step back!

Yeah, I heard that. I'm not going for it though as I think an injection a day is needles enough!! :lol:

I hate needles but this last 6 months I've not really had much off a say in it 8-[

I thought I would be prepared to try almost anything, but I don't want to chuck too much into the mix first time, if that makes sense.

If things don't work out and we have another go (now that's thinking a lot further ahead than I am supposed to be doing!! :shock: ), I'd probably give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My hairdressers husband is training to be a reflexologist, another thing that's meant to help. He won't be qualified till this time next year sadly. Still it'll make for a relaxing trip to the hairdressers! :lol:

H

xx

i read this somewhere, made me happy to know it can help, i get it once per month anyway, along with going to the chiro once per month too. I had spine surgery and without those two things, i can barley walk. im to young for this shit :devil:

Helen said:
I thought I would be prepared to try almost anything, but I don't want to chuck too much into the mix first time, if that makes sense.

If things don't work out and we have another go (now that's thinking a lot further ahead than I am supposed to be doing!! :shock: ), I'd probably give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My hairdressers husband is training to be a reflexologist, another thing that's meant to help. He won't be qualified till this time next year sadly. Still it'll make for a relaxing trip to the hairdressers! :lol:

H

xx

to tell you the truth, you should do it anywya, acupu. is so good for you, people dont relize how good it is for you!

Well if you are OK with needles, no harm in trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->