interesting - how much everything inside ur tummy weighs :)

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
Where the weight goes

The average weight gain during pregnancy is about 13kg (29lb). Here's where it goes:

Your baby: 3.2kg (7lb)

Uterus: 0.9kg (2lb)

Placenta: 0.6kg (1lb 5oz)

Amniotic fluid: 0.6-0.9kg (1lb 5oz-2lb)

Breasts: 10.46kg (1lb)

Extra blood: 1.4-1.8kg (3-4lb)

Extra body fluid: 1.4-1.6kg (3-31/2lb)

Fat: 4.6-5.5kg (10-12lb)

was looking at baby development for my stage and came across this, i'm a bit of a geek so found it really cool :D x

I always wonder what I missing out on then having only put on 6 kg....it must be the boobage if thats 10kg...LOL I spy a typo.

Thats me 36+wks now and I have gained exactly 30lbs so doing spot on......

but my boobs havent grown - I am still a petite 34A!!

And my bump is small too - cant really believe how I could possibly be carrying a baby in here that is supposed to be about 5 and a half pounds so far!!

I have got huge fat swollen ankles so each of them probably weight 5lbs too!:flower:

I'm 35 weeks and have put on 24lbs so doing ok I think hehe xxx

well that makes me feel better :) and my first baby was 8lb15 so im expecting this one to be bigger so i'll add on a extra 2lbs there,lol!! ive put on 2stone, so thats 28lbs already, which means i can put on one more lb in 11 and a half weeks, errrrmmmm,lol,oooppps! xx

i've put 24 on, with a couple of weeks left - so i'm doing good!

but my boobs havent grown - I am still a petite 34A!!
I think I've just gone from a 34A to a 36A... how depressing is THAT?! :wacko:

I haven't weighed myself in about a month, because I had been weighing at the gym regularly but I haven't been since mid-November (decided I'm DONE with that!). I had gained about 8kg at my last gym visit, so around +18lbs at about 30 weeks... I expect to be up to maybe +25 lbs by now, because my bump has done some serious growing in the last several weeks. Have a MW visit on Monday so I'm hoping to ask to be weighed then.

aw thank you for posting that :D makes me feel much better about my weight gain!

thats really interesting, thank you..... although slightly worrying in fact as I am now 6lbs lighter than I was pre-pregnancy!

thats really interesting, thank you..... although slightly worrying in fact as I am now 6lbs lighter than I was pre-pregnancy!

I assume the avatar pic is you? if so, your bump looks fantastic! :D

I assume the avatar pic is you? if so, your bump looks fantastic! :D

aw thanks hun, that was my belly at 19wks... planning on doing another pic for tomorrow (26wks)! :thumbup:

I have no idea where I'm even hiding LO at the moment, no actual bump at all! Was a size 12-14 prepregnancy and still am, total weight gain was 6lbs as of last week but have lost a pound this week! My body is crazy. Prepregnancy I only had to look at a baby to put on 50lbs... shouldnt complain though!

LOL I am up to 27 lbs at 27+4 as of today. I went from a 36 DDD to a 36 G in bra size. Of course, the OH loves that! Men! I fully expect to have a few extra lbs after Baylie is born, but hopefully no more than 15 or 20.

this is good to know i have put on 11kg so about a stone and 3 lbs, maybe i'll be lucky and be back to pre preggers weight soon after lol

well i can hope cant i lol

I dont feel to bad now lol.I have put on around 8 or 9 pounds so far but having one of those days were i feel `fat`.Thats cheered me up abit lol.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->