internal exams...

rwllgoodchild

I love my son
Reaction score
Ok so i know im gonna regret asking this but when do you start having internals? I honestly thought i would have had a couple by now... i mean im not complaining as i arent looking forward to them but just wondered when to expect one?

Thanks xx

I didn't have any until about 35-36wks with my previous pregnancies. Probably won't have any until labor...if even then this time around

I don't think they bother with them unless they are suspecting any problems or you ask for one... if you go overdue I imagine they will start doing them... XX

I only had internals when there was a problem (like bleeding). Then you have them when youre in labour to check dilation.x

Thanks girls, i thought it was all about being poked and prodded :rofl: xx

Its not routine in the uk

I didnt have any until i was in labour at 41 weeks

I am 23 weeks and have had a couple now. That is only because of bleeds. I never had any when I was having my daughter though. X

I didn't have anything until I was in Labour, then you really don't care! Or actually beg them to so they can hopefully give you the news you are fully dilated :haha: I got quite worried about it with my son. They lie to leave well alone if they can.

I've only ever had internal scan very early on, after that its when you are in labour to see how dilated you are. As far as i know they are not done routinely in uk.
Oh, and when i was overdue with DD i had 3 sweeps..but still not routine

internals? what made you think that? in great britain we dont have internals unless your in labour or theres problems! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->