Internal scan

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
i have an internal scan on the 13th of may, sent by doctor. i just have a few questions:

do I need to have a full bladder for this?

what will happen?

and should I still keep the appointment if infact i get my BFP this month??

Wot is the internal scan for?? Is it to do with TTC or an internal smear scan or something? x

im not to sure to be honest :dohh: i was having problems with my period (only bleeding for one day or not at all and still getting BFN) had an ultrasound that showed no problems but doctor sending me for an internal scan in the maternity hospital

hi hun i've had an internal scan because i had BFP but bleeding which ended in m/c sadly but no u dont need a full bladder, and i would still go if you get a BFP as it could be good to see the little bean which will confirm your bfp pregnancy :D good luck xxx

hey hun if you get your bfp still go! you need to empty your bladder but they will ask you to go to the loo before you go in it gets called ''dildo cam'' on here haha good luck hun xx

if i am pregnant i will be around 5 weeks would you see anything?

Wannabmamma...I have been ttc with DH for about 3 months now and when I had my internal scan done in Nov. 2008 it was to see if I had cysts on my ovaries...to see if I have PCOS. I had gone 2 months w/o AF showing at all. I thought I was preggers, even had some symptoms going. Well, for me, it was polycystic ovarian syndrome I had, and not a pregnancy. Good luck to you and I hope your outcome is way positive!!!!!!

strange as I had to have a full bladder for both of mine when they wanted to look at my ovaries. They sent me a sheet with my appointment, so maybe phone and check x

i know i dont have PCOS as i have had so many ultrasounds and tests done.

I had an internal scan today. For me I had an external scan then asked to empty bladder for the internal scan. I should have been 5 or 6 weeks so yes she was looking for something even that early and was able to check my ovaries too. Wasn't uncomfortable and once inserted they look at the screen and not at your bits! I would keep your appointment and hope you'll be seeing your tiny beanie!

I was wondering about the bladder thing for mine! so thanks for the info!

ok here are some other thing i noticed today:

i kept feeling like i wet myself when i went and checked my pants were damp but with like water not urine :blush:

i have some clear/white cm

and i keep geting pins and needles in my right leg when i sit down for even a half hour without my legs even been crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"