Internet cheapie HPT

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by hjav26, Jan 28, 2011.

1. hjav26

hjav26 Active Member

Please help me out here you guys. 8 dpo (I know too early to test but I couldn't resist).....I saw what I thought to be a faint positive line...it showed up within 5 minutes I think....might have been a little more but I know it was less than 10. The line stayed for about half an hour and it disappeared once it dried!!! Was that just an evap line I saw? Has this ever happened to you guys and still ended up with a BFP?

2. monalisa81

monalisa81 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but disappearing lines mean BFN hun, I think you had a nasty evap which IC's have a lot.
    8 dpo is so early, I hope you get a nice BFP soon.
    :dust:

3. hjav26

hjav26 Active Member

that's what I figured :cry: but I guess I was hoping it can happen that it wasn't just evap line. Oh well...8 dpo is early so try again next week!!!! I hope it's positive!!! :happydance:

4. Sweedot

Sweedot Esmé and Teddy's mom

I have had dissapearing positives and when I called the help lines for advice they always said dissapearing positive is in fact a BFN!!

Sorry, you're still super early though!

5. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

A friend of mine on here recently got her bfp but didn't believe it at first because on ic's the 2nd line disappeared.

Maybe its the beginning of your bfp :thumbup: