Internet cheapie OPKs vs. Clearblue Easy Digital?

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
We've been ttc for 8 cycles now, using cheap Wondfo OPKs, tracking cm, and temping. The stress has started to be a bit much, so this month I decided to leave off temping (it was messing with my sleep anyway and waking DH up with the beeping thermometer lol) and just use OPKs and cm. I have only a few Wondfo OPKs left from last month, and was on Amazon planning to buy some more, but now I'm wondering if the Clearblue test is worth the extra $$? I've never used it before. I have definitely gotten clearly positive results with the Wondfo some months, but other months I couldn't have pinpointed O w/o using other methods as well. I really, really don't want to spend the money if the easy digital test isn't worth it. Anyone have experiences to share? :flower:

I used Clear Blue smiley face opks the first month and they did the job. I was so excited to get that first Smiley face! The second month I used the cheaper Wondfos and when I thought I had a positive, I confirmed it with a Clear Blue.
The only thing I like better about the Wondofos is that I could see the test line "developing" leading up to the positive test day. Does that make sense? The line was progressively darker the closer I got to O. With the Clear Blue tests, it is a Positive or Negative... no indication of whether you getting close to the positive result. But the Clear Blue does give you a clear answer; no guesswork with test lines.
Hope this helps you decide.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->