Internet cheapies. Help

Wanting4th

Reaction score
I don't have a picture but want to know people's opinions on them. Not too sure what "brand" they are as I ordered them from amazon, it was 50 opks and 20 hpt. Just blue strip that say hcg. Anyways, how are they for giving false pos? Reason on asking is because last couple days they have been white, no line what so ever not even a evap hours later. But his morn with 2nd morning urine I took one. A faint line came up before they urine even got across all the screen. So me I didn't believe it so pulled out another and took it with same urine sample. Well it was stark white, so what gives? Are they known for giving false pos? Why would one be pos and one neg taken with same urine sample? By far not getting hopes up but read how people love the ic ones and being first time ever using them just unsure about them really. Would love for it to be pos but don't understand why I am getting diff results with same urine sample. I am anywhere from 8 to 10 dpo. Thanks for any insight you ladies can give me on them. Thanks.:flower:

Oh I'm dealing with a similar issue (and have in the past). I've heard they can give evaps (some say even with faint color) but not consistently. Did they not come with any packaging? There should have been a brand name someplace. Maybe check the Amazon listing again for it. I've heard of fake cheapies being purchased on Amazon in the past but I thought that had since been remedied (unless you ordered these a long time ago). Try going to a Dollar Tree and picking up a few there. I've heard fairly good things and you won't break the bank. If AF doesn't show after a week, I'd invest in a better brand (that's my plan now, anyways)! Good luck! Post updates :)

Thanks MrsP7266.

Well looked at the pack and on back says Guangzhou Wondfo Biotechnology Co. So I guess they the Wondfo brands people seem to love. Yea I've learned about evap over the years but all these I've taken even hours later has left absolutely no line, not even evaps. But the first one today I took showed a pink light line before the urine even made it to the control line. Then the next one nothing. So I don't know but hopefully we both will get some good news soon. FX for us both. :)

Thanks MrsP7266.

Well looked at the pack and on back says Guangzhou Wondfo Biotechnology Co. So I guess they the Wondfo brands people seem to love. Yea I've learned about evap over the years but all these I've taken even hours later has left absolutely no line, not even evaps. But the first one today I took showed a pink light line before the urine even made it to the control line. Then the next one nothing. So I don't know but hopefully we both will get some good news soon. FX for us both. :)

Yeah exactly! Most people seem to love the Wondfo brand but they are also the ones that were being counterfeited. :shrug: Hopefully yours are official. In the big package were they individually wrapped in a WONDFO branded package? Should be a nice clear logo on them. Those are the ones I used (you can see my recent thread here). Anyways, FX back! Thanks. :)

I hope so too. I ordered them end of last month after my MC. They and the opks came in a grey bag packed in a box. Had a rube band around the hpt then one around opks. Hopefully they the real ones, either way I'm out of them so will have to either reorder some more or may just run up to the dollar store, rather get a good one after a pos on a cheap one and the ones from dollar store I like as I have used them in the past. I mainly ordered these for the opk just so happens ya got 20 free hpt with them. Thanks again I'll wait a day or 2 and retest before I drive myself crazy. :)

Well I am going to say the first test I took was indeed a false positive. Just took 2 more (store bought) test and stark white. Also am cramping and started spotting. Would love to think it's inplantation spotting but I've been pregnant 4 times and never once had ip. Maybe I didn't even ovulate even though chart says I did. I am 10 dpo today so if it's af coming she's coming early. But I'm going to go with a false pos on the Wondfo test. Now if something should change I will update so others know should they experience same thing. Thanks for everything and FX you get your BFP very soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->