Internet cheapies saying im pregnant.. Reliable?

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi everyone iv had a bit of a confusing month,

First of all i stopped my pill 5 weeks ago and i didnt get a withdrawl bleed so i didnt carry on taking my pill after the 7 day pill free break, iv waited a month to see if i AF came but it didnt, iv took 2 tests today on enay tests and they are both strong positives? Can i trust them?

Im so nervous to know if i genuinly are pregnant or not

Can u post a pic? If they're strong lines on both tests then they're most likely bfps! 😊 It's only really squinters that r questionable (Iv had a few that turned out to b nothing) Good luck, I hope u get the result ur hoping for x

Hi i tried to attach a photo but it qouldnt let me, they are very strong positive lines, iv just made my husband pee on one a spare on to see what the result was for him and his came up negative (obviously lol) so i know they arent just giving off positives all the time. Im quite shocked that im pregnant to be honest! Im goinng to do a clear blue one and see what that says now x

I had the same thing - positive on an internet cheapie and I just didn't/couldn't believe it. For some reason I just didn't trust it, and had to go out and buy a 'proper' test to make sure!

Lots of luck, let us know the result!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"