Internet cheapies

oh ok im very tempted to test...n if i get a bfn im not testing the 31st lol im waiting longer lol.....

I think you should test today. It says you can and remember, your last pregnancy may not be the same as this one.

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

This site has a list of tests and sensitivity.

refer to this for the miu's on different tests. i've used this a few times: https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

I buy my FRER's at Walmart for $10 (get a pack of 3)

thanks..if i test today i will have to go out and buy those...

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

This site has a list of tests and sensitivity.

Uber Sensitive,
06/01/2010
These FRER tests are extremely sensitive. Took a test and got a light, but obvious line. Got a beta the same day and HCG was 7!

^^^^^wow now thats a good pregnancy test LOL....this is on the responses on frer!!!

lol my fiance too my car to work today instead of his and he has the car seat...i want to go out and buy some frer...and ill test today....ah..im nervous cuz if its neg...then i know af is on her way lol

Yea, they're also the same tests that have 2 lines already on them when you open up the package. I hate them. They always give me white lines.

Yeah, I prefer the FRER's. They generally do have good reviews & most people swear by them. I read somewhere that some of them read as low as 6miu.. not sure how true it is. But my docs told me with my last pregnancy that 0-5 miu's are normal for non-pregnant women, so if it can show a positive all the way down to 7 that's awesome.. that's really early on.

we are talking about FRER?? if it has 2lines then how do you know if your pregnant or not....??

Yea, they're also the same tests that have 2 lines already on them when you open up the package. I hate them. They always give me white lines.

I have taken 2 that had white lines where the test line should show, but I knew cause they were white & not pink lines that they were negative. I read online that they are working on fixing it.

well that is good news. gosh i wish i had the stroller id walk to walgreens (not that far or cold outside) lol

we are talking about FRER?? if it has 2lines then how do you know if your pregnant or not....??

It's the one in the pink package. When you open it up, you'll see the result window, white, but with lines already there. Like, indentation lines to let you know where the lines will be when the test is finished. I don't like it though cuz when the urine passes through, the control line will turn pink like it's supposed to but the test line turns white and takes forever to change. I really don't like it. I've gotten evaps on them too. Here's one:

Attachments

• P2170026.JPG
    P2170026.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 10
  • P2170005.JPG
    P2170005.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P2220002-2.jpg
    P2220002-2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 8dpo 1 dotted.jpg
    8dpo 1 dotted.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9

I have taken 2 that had white lines where the test line should show, but I knew cause they were white & not pink lines that they were negative. I read online that they are working on fixing it.

Oh, they're trying to fix it? thank God! lol. I always liked FRER until this started to happen. Too many girls were getting false results. When I used it with my second daughter I had no issues and that was in 2007.

hmmmm....i think im going to buy...and see what happens...might have to wait til later tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->