Internet cheapies

Yeah, I followed a link somewhere in a thread here on BnB & read that it's something they are aware of & they are trying to fix it. It is a pain in the butt, but the frer's are just so sensitive & can detect so early on that it's worth it for me.. Someone else here on BnB got a v.v. super faint line on an IC at 9dpo with FMU then took an FRER with afternoon urine and it was a bfp with a really decent line.. So Ill deff be sticking with frer's.

yes thanks for the information i had no idea about ne of this lol

Oops sorry I think that I double posted. Phone internet timed out so I pushed the button again. Lol. Fertilmertile, my frers had no marks on them at all, no white lines, just snowy white window til I peed on it, maybe you got defective ones.

i have to pee but i want to hold it until i buy a test LOL

Oops sorry I think that I double posted. Phone internet timed out so I pushed the button again. Lol. Fertilmertile, my frers had no marks on them at all, no white lines, just snowy white window til I peed on it, maybe you got defective ones.

I bought those from different stores, and that wasn't the same test in every picture. But I'm glad to know they're working on fixing the problem.

pee in a cup & cover it til you can dip it. it sounds gross but I save my pee until I know whether its a -ive or +ive, in case i need to retest. i have a designated cup just for that in the bathroom & never pee straight on the stick in case it's a bad test or just cause anything could happen.. My pee is too valuable!! :haha:

I bought those from different stores, and that wasn't the same test in every picture. But I'm glad to know they're working on fixing the problem.

yea, happened to me too & there was a whole thread about it so it's something wrong with their tests unfortunately.. :(

lol i had my fiance buy me 100 plastic dixie cups so i can pee in LOL i told him i wanted plastic and not the wax ones so nothing interferes with my pee =]

yea, happened to me too & there was a whole thread about it so it's something wrong with their tests unfortunately.. :(

Yep, sucks. I like Answer tests though :)

Omg sarina, are you breaking down and poas today? Good! Lol, I'm excited for you!

lol yes!! but i am a nervous wreck lol i knwo those tests are very sensitive so i think if i get neg...AF will be coming

Aw, I understand. No worries. Don't stress over the possibility of getting a neg. You may very well get a bfp. If it is a neg then maybe you'll have another later bfp like your last pregnancy. :hugs: I think your prego.

thank you i feel confident about this...only because i feel fine not sick and ive been throwing up thats not normal...but we shall see...i might have to wiat til after 7pm to get a test but ill see if my sister will come over here after work around 430 to watch the baby since she works down the block so i can go buy a test =]

Ahhh, good luck hun. Super excited for your bfp to come. Fxed for you. Today is going to drag on for you, lol.

thank you!!! lol i know it is! i want to take my son and wlk to walgreens but with him that will be the longest walk of my life lol. hes only 16months and will want to stop and stare at cars lol not to mention he is heavy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"