Internet Cheapys

Congrats AMA! I was meaning to post it in your journal, but :blush: shy.
IT was sooooo freaking cute how you let ant know. I hope I can come up with a way to be as sneaky! (pun intended!)

:rofl: That was hildarious!

Thank you so much! :hugs: I would definitely recommend being sly and surprising the other half, if you can. It was so much fun for both of us!

I just started a new journal today. It's in my signature, if you're even in the mood to pop in. I hope you do!

I found this site babycreations.com anyone have any experience with them?

Try the Home pregnancy test.

The one used by NHS all over in UK. It cost only 0.35 p with FREE delivery!

Also you can get your blood test done to be 100 % correct

how early can you test with the 10mi early tests from fertilty plan??

I bought mine from fertilityplan on eBay. And I get a thick bright pink line when I tested, but I waited till I was late for my period, 16DPO. I hate the stress of squinting at a test, desperate to see *something*, and I also didn't want the heartache of finding out too early and then it going away by the time of my period.

ICs are great because you don't waste loads of money doing repeat testing (which I did because I simply couldn't believe those lines!)

I bought the 10?? extra sensitive ones from ebay! well OH did, to save our cash! (tight arse or sensible, still trying to work it out!) He must know i am a serial tester!

I spoke with a lady from teh EPAU and she said that you ahve to be careful with the sensitive tests as it can pick up O hormone and might not be BFP, so better getting a second dear teat done to confirm.

Bring on them BFP's girls!!!!!

Vik
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583