Internet 'slang'

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
ok now I always thought I was quite up to date with the world of internet language but it seems Im loosing my touch.. I know the usual lol and lmao/lmfao but whats this new one... kmt ? any ideas? I keep seein it on peoples status updates on facebook and aint got a clue what it stands for
xx

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have noooo idea... I usually have to ask ppl in chat what it all means :rofl: sorry!

ok i have googled it and all I can get is it is internet slang for kiss my teeth :https://www.acronymfinder.com/Kiss-My-Teeth-(KMT).html

I have nooo idea what thats all about tho!

lol ahhhh thanks hun.. it kinda makes sense now thinkin bout the people's status's I hav seen it on :dohh:

Kiss my teeth??????? :confused: WTF is all that about?? :shrug: im lost! :rofl: x

Yeah kiss my teeth. Can't stand it when people put 'KMT' all over their facebook status's or display names. Bleurghh!

eugh my sister kisses her teeth at me all the time its horrendous!

:rofl: Kiss my teeth?! HaHa What's that all about??

I have only just found out what FTW means..That was in everyone's status a while ago! (For the win, by the way!)

:rofl: Kiss my teeth?! HaHa What's that all about??

I have only just found out what FTW means..That was in everyone's status a while ago! (For the win, by the way!)

Actually FTW being 'for the win' is a really new meaning for that.

For a much much longer time FTW meant 'f**k the world' often sported by more shady characters in their tattoos.

Hehe, I'm ALWAYS behind on internet terms. I sometimes figure what things mean - like BFN nd BFP, I knew they meant not prgnant and pregnant, but only recently did I ask what they actually STAND FOR!

Sometimes I'm tempted to go like "hey, I'm HAS"

And someone goes "huh?"

And I go "Having a snack! :dohh: seriously, get with the times!"

KMT i've always seen being used by black/mixed race people. My boyfriend is mixed race, and him and his family do it all the time. You know how Patrick in eastenders sucks his teeth when something pisses him off.

Its kind of like a 'tut', i've just never seen white people do it lol.

what the heck is kiss my teeth. wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->