interracial couples????

comotion89

Me,DH&bubba
Reaction score
hiya well I'm black n my oh is White :D
just wondered if there were any othe interracial couples Wtt? and have you had the odd looks, muttering? people staring? and people telling u your kids are gunna be half breeds??? lol :s personally I think mixed kids are beautiful all ethnicities are beautiful!!!:thumbup:

I'm not in an interracial couple but I do agree interracial babies are beautiful!! They seem to get the best features from each race. :) I know a couple in my apartment building - he is Nigerian (a doctor) and she is white (a nurse) both attractive and very smart... Their little baby girl is breathtaking!!

Im white & hubby is black (Fijian) and your right our babies are beautiful LOL But then I guess Im biased lol...... Ive attched some pics.... The 1st one is hubby with our oldest son Logan, 2nd one is Logan how he is now (3 years old) and the 3rd is our newest addition Brody (he's 4 months now).

Can't say we get any comments, although I did once overhear a teenage girl asked her friends if they thought Logan was my hubby's... hahahahaha I can confirm he is :haha:

Attachments

• Daddy.jpg
    Daddy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Logan bath.jpg
    Logan bath.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Brody.jpg
    Brody.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 15
thanks for posting ladies :D chimpette your kids are soo cute :D , hah one girl sat at a next table in Toby carvery stared at me through our whole meal, even tapped her mum to look over lol people can be weird but yes I can't wait to produce some beautiful babies!!! x

Hi Hun

Im black too, and my fiance is white. Ive attached some photos. To be honest, I get more stick from black people than I do white..

I say let them crack on, this is the 21st century after all...:lol: xx

Attachments

• 227200_10150186799607620_504302619_7142249_4380387_n.jpg
    227200_10150186799607620_504302619_7142249_4380387_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 38844_416631427619_504302619_4842304_4894020_n.jpg
    38844_416631427619_504302619_4842304_4894020_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 33786_438049727619_504302619_5346040_2749877_n.jpg
    33786_438049727619_504302619_5346040_2749877_n.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi Hun

Im black too, and my fiance is white. Ive attached some photos. To be honest, I get more stick from black people than I do white..

I say let them crack on, this is the 21st century after all...:lol: xx

:D exactly !!!! aww your little girl is sooo cute bless x

I just wanted to jump in here and say my friend is white, her hubby is black and they have 3 children I want to EAT!!! :winkwink: They are the most BEAUTIFUL children I have ever seen, Her 8 year old was my flowergirl this year and she was fabulous!

If you sometime decide your bored with your kid let me know! Id take the baby GLADLY! :haha:

I'm not in an interracial relationship but I think your babies will be adorable regardless of their skin color.

My DH is Puerto Rican/German and I am Native American/European. With that being said we are both pretty white looking. I don't think most people really will say anything to bug you. Some might say things but in honesty they won't be people who matter and if they are you can tell them to jump in a lake. I know loads of people who have interacial babies and children and they are just as adorable as single race children. All babies are perfect! I wouldn't be too concerned. I would be more concerned if it was my mum or something but she wouldn't say anything. :hugs:

My oh is britsh Asian his family are from Pakistain I'm White britsh we do get alot of looks and comments we live in a area where our two cultures dont really mix in relationships but we have a lovely little boy who's beautiful people who don't know my oh and just see lo with me don't know he's mixed raced hes pale with a little bit olive skin and light brown hair with big brown eyes I'll post some pics tomorrow x

My oh is britsh Asian his family are from Pakistain I'm White britsh we do get alot of looks and comments we live in a area where our two cultures dont really mix in relationships but we have a lovely little boy who's beautiful people who don't know my oh and just see lo with me don't know he's mixed raced hes pale with a little bit olive skin and light brown hair with big brown eyes I'll post some pics tomorrow x

aww bless ah I live in an Asian dominant area and my mates uncle got disowned from his family for dating a White woman it sucks really. but yay interracials!!!

I would love to have little mixed babies :)
I know one girl who is half Japanese and half white and she is stunning.

I agree, inter racial babies do seem to get the best of both races. When I was younger I always said I wanted a little asian baby! :rofl:

We are both white, but my SD is a quarter Mexican and is absolutely beautiful!

My friend is white and her hubby is Nigerian and her 2 boys are absolutely stunning! Forgive my ignorance but do peole still judge other people on there looks? I thought that had disappeared with the 90's! Are people still really that narrow minded? Maybe I just know lovely people who accept anyone if they are nice person, and not by the colour of there skin!

hey ladies, im also in an interracial relationship, my OH is Greek orthodox (Cypriot) and im white British :) my latest little one has her daddys dark skin and dark hair but my blue eyes :thumbup:.
i cant say that we get looks from public but i do get stick from the Greek community, well not so much me but OH does, most of the "older" Greek family believe he should be with a Greek woman and have "full" Greek children but we dont rise to it, there our kids and we love them no matter what, thankfully OH's mum and dad love me its more OH's grandparents and friends of the family

My friend is white and her hubby is Nigerian and her 2 boys are absolutely stunning! Forgive my ignorance but do peole still judge other people on there looks? I thought that had disappeared with the 90's! Are people still really that narrow minded? Maybe I just know lovely people who accept anyone if they are nice person, and not by the colour of there skin!

They do still judge, unfortunately. The town that I am living in is very ignorant in general - there are many different races living here but for some reason, it's still okay for there to be hate crimes, etc. It's quite ridiculous. I even have had black friends judge me for dating other black men... how does that even make sense? It's a crazy world. I'd love to live in a community of open-minded people who didn't judge based on the color of one's skin, or whom they choose to love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->