Intro! Also in need of help and advice!!

Pippen12

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am new to this and really just wanted to some ask some advice from you all......
Ill start from the tippety top- My last Depo injection was in July 2014. I had not had the injection since and me and my partner were unsure about trying- I have quite bad endo so was quite keen to start trying however....we realised that as we only just opened our own LTD company in September 2014 that it was not the right time. We both still live with our parents so we dont pay rent only bills and the business costs!

I went on the pill as I found my old pill packet....I am rubbish with the pill though so missed some. Please nobody tell me what an idiot I am, I do realise this now.

The last time I took the pill (mini pill) was about 2 weeks ago...the last six days however my boobs have gone UBER sore! Painful nipples, bf thinks they are darker, they have a got much bigger and are just constantly painful! I could have other symptoms- I'm tired etc but not sure if its because I'm worrying or not...but the boobs- defo not imagining!! I used to have painful breasts before period but only for a day or two and NOTHING like this! I can't even sleep on my front.

I tested about 5 days ago as I had a sneaky suspicion- quickly red a negative and put the test away as I was in a hurry- I may not have left it for the full time- when I pulled the test out later there was a definite positive line and in the centre- it was thinner however so could be an eval line.

I have no idea when to test for an accurate result as I have no idea when a period could be due- I haven't had a period for just under a year!

Im also really upset as Im so worried that my partner would be more willing for a termination as he is hugely concerned about our current situation and it not being fair to raise a baby- we dont make enough yet from the ltd company.

I just need some kind of help and advice :-(

Thank you

Well, I would def test again as soon as you can! Get a FRER test, the one with 2 pink lines. Those are the most accurate. Really, thats the very first thing you need to do.

As far as if you are actually pregnant, I cant really tell you what to do there. Of course, a lot of us here would probably suggest you keep it, but in the end its your body and your situation so we cant tell you what to do. As far as finances, how I see it is that very, very few of us are actually ever going to be financially ready for children lol. Really, its a matter of if you are emotionally ready for one, and if you are the finances will work themselves out. My husband and I make good money but I just got laid off. We are still going through with trying to have a baby though.

Let us know if you test again! If it turns out you arent pregnant, there are some other methods you can try to help keep from getting pregnant in the future, until you are ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->