• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Intro TTC

TTC2016

Reaction score
Hello,

I was on depo for about a year or so and my last shot was Sept 29th, and I was due for my next shot Dec 22nd. I decided a month after my last shot I was ready to conceive. I've read so many success stories of other women who conceived after depo, and I read equal the amount of stories from women who had trouble conceiving after depo. During the time I was on depo I didn't have my period at all. This evening (Jan 31st) while wiping after using the the bathroom I noticed I was spotting the color is pinkish. Any idea what's going on from experience?

My last Depo was april of last year. My period returned in october but was only spotty, normal AF returned in November... Maybe sign that your cycle is trying to return. good luck :)

Hello! I wasn't on depo but wanted to say welcome and good luck. I look forward to reading more about your story as time goes on!

When I had the depo shot a number of years ago it took about a year for my cycle to return to normal. They were approximately twice the typical length. But as I wasn't trying to get pregnant at the time, I can't speak either way on my fertility during that time period.

Did you get any more bleeding since Sunday? Just curious. You might try starting a bbt chart to see what your cycles are doing if you did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"