Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

she is beautiful. Your a mummy. Keep hold of that thought when things get tough. X

What a precious little treasure Samantha is, congratulations. Thanks for the photo and update, it's great to know you're both doing well. You are all in my thoughts xxx

God bless u and baby.. i use to talk about your prayer thread to hubby and we wud hope u and bub r healthy. lots and lots and lots of love and prayer from perth..
God bless ur lil sweetheart.. she is gorgeous..

Aw Congratulations Momma!! I was stalking your other thread but I am ecstatic to hear that she is doing well and so are you! This will be a long road to travel but the rewards are so worth it and just that she is here and well and such a strong girl is such a blessing!! And she is BEAUTIFUL!!

Congratulation! She is perfect! Glad things are ok, will keep u guys in my thoughts

Oh my. Praying for you all to be safe and well. Sending hugs!

She is breathtaking, an absolutely beautiful little girl :) She sounds like a little fighter, God bless you and Samantha. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much for sharing with us and please keep us posted :hugs:

Popping over from first tri! Your little girl seems like a fighter! Congrats on your daughter.

Congratulations hon, on your little fighter! I'm so sorry that things went pear shaped, and all my prayers are with your little princess, as she grows strong and thrives, and comes home to be with her mum and dad!

Congrats She is so precious! You hang in there & I'll be praying for your family & little Miss Samantha!

Aw shes gorgeous. Congratulations. I hope Mummy and Daddy are doing good aswell as baby Samantha!! XX

Shes gorgeous, what a storey. Made me cry!! I wish Samantha all the best and hope she carries on the way she's doing xxx

Wow ... I am so pleased for you and wish you the best in the coming weeks.

Aww hun, i havent even read your whole post and im im tears... shes beautiful.
Going to go try and read the whole post without blurry vision xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->