Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

She's a little stunner,congratulations babe xx

Congrats and sending positive thoughts and prayers to little Samantha! Keep fighting little girl!

aww she is lovely. Congrats to you and your oh! Samantha is a fighter and will conitue to fight til you can take her home! Glad ur oh got there in time as i know u were worried about that xx

Oh my goodness she is beautiful!!! A frightening but very special time for you.

Well done.

x

Thanks for sharing your birth story, huge congratulations to you and your hubby on the birth of your beautiful Samantha. She is going to steal some hearts when she's a big girl! All our love and prayers xxx

Congratulations on the birth of little Samantha.. she really is beautiful :) xx

Thankyou for sharing ur story and picture of beautiful Samantha. I have been thinking about u guys lot. And am so relieved to see u back on here. U must be so proud. Keep fighting little girl. Big hugs to u all xxxx:hugs::flower:

Congratulations on the arrival of Samantha! I can't believe all you both went through to get her here, your birth story was amazing. She is gorgeous. Take care and lots of love for her to grow well and get home to you x

Samantha is beautiful, What a little fighter :)

awww what an amazing pic, shes so gorgeous! Well done hunni. Sending loads of positive thoughts and prayers your way. XxX

Your story brought a tear to my eye! I have been waiting for your update and praying for you. So glad all is looking well and Samantha is a beautiful little fighter you must be so proud. Sending you all my love and congratulations xx

She's gorgeous - thoughts to you and your family at this difficult time, she looks like a little fighter - congratulations on your gorgeous little girl xxxxx

Well done hun, she is beautiful, hope the time flys for you all so you get to take her home... thinking of you all :hugs: xx

Congratulations - praying that you all return home soon.

If it is of some comfort my brother was born at about 26 weeks - and he is now 21 years old and ridiculously strong and healthy! x

what a beautiful baby you made :hugs: hope she is home with you soon xxx

I remember your posts on here while you were in hospital, I'm so pleased you've posted an update.

She's is beautiful, I'm praying for you that she will stay strong and you have her home at some point soon.

I hope you're feeling better now too :hugs:

Keep us updated please .. with photos :flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the update! I am so please that little Samantha is doing well. I wish you and your hubby a strong few months ahead. My cousin's boy was born exactly the same stage and the same weight, and 1 year on he is doing just fine, so I have every hope for you.

xx

Congratulations on the birth of Samantha.. She's lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->