Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

awww shes such a sweet little baby. hope she keeps fighting strong and gets well soon. sorry to hear your news. sending my hugs and love your way xx

congratulations! your little fighter is absolutely beautiful :flower:

Oh she is gorgeous!
A friend of my OHs baby boy was born at 26+5 and he's just about to celebrate his first birthday!
Will keep everything crossed that Samantha will be fine and you all get to go home very soon with her xx

Congrats on your beautiful little miracle. Please God she keeps on thriving :) x

She's gorgeous! Well done you! Here's to a quick 13 weeks so you can take her home with you :hugs:

Congratulations! I hope she's doing good! x

Wow! I'm so glad she's doing well. What a tramatic experience for you but what a lovely result! She'll be stronger and home in no time! Thinking of you!

congratulations shes beautiful!!

You poor thing youve been through alot but samantha is here and she is fighting and thats the main thing. hope you both recover well. keeping you in my prayers. xxx:hugs:

She is beautiful, obviously cudnt wait to meet her mummy n daddy....shes a real fighter!!! keep us updated hun xxxxxxxxx

wow she is beautiful sending lots of hugs and prayers to you and baby samantha

Thinking of you. I hope you feel better soon and Samantha keeps on fighting. Xx

Beautiful little girl! congratulations and wow you had an ordeal but i'm sure she was well worth it! hope you both have a speedy recovery. xx

Congrats honey she is beautiful. I'll keep u all iny prays xx

oh wow.. glad to hear she's doin great!! hope it stays that way.

Oh my goodness I only just saw this thread. She's so beautiful, congratulations. Well done on being such a strong mummy xxx

Congraculations to you both, sending lots of prayers and hugs your way xx

Congratulations. She is gorgeous.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583