Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

gorgeous perfect little toughie!!!!!!!!! i'm so surprised at how healthy she looks, ive seen premmies of the same gestation looking much smaller, she clearly is a little fighter, GO SAMANTHA!

What a beautiful little baby :) I'm so glad yall are both okay!

Do you know what caused your water to break so early?

Wow! What a little fighter she is. And so BEAUTIFUL! Please remember to look after yourself too during this time. x x x

My friend had her baby at 26 weeks and she said it is like a roller coaster because you have ups and downs but you will get there as a family together.

Congratulations.

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl, Im glad things are ok xx

She is so tiny and so precious! Will continue to pray for her growth and health. It is wonderful that she is here and alive! :)

she is beautiful hun, take heart I was born at 24 weeks 42 years ago with half a lung and weighed less than 1/2 a pound after a year in hospital (nowadays medicine has come on a long way:) ) I came home mum said by the time I was two I looked & acted like every other two year old, big hug coming to you and samantha xx

Your story is amazing hun and it just made me cry. I wish you all the luck in the world and will keep Samantha in my prayers.

What a beautiful little baby :) I'm so glad yall are both okay!

Do you know what caused your water to break so early?

Thanks so much. We have no idea why my water broke. Just one of those things. She decided she wanted to come out soon! Lol

:hugs:hi hunni this made me cry! ive been reading your facebook updates everyday and thinking about you lots, but just wanted to come on here and wish you all the best, samantha is a fighter!!! stay strong, i hope your feeling a little better today,dont forget to look after yourself aswell :hugs::hugs:

your in my thoughts and prayers hun along with your stunning little fighter xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun,

I saw your post previously regarding Samantha. Just read your first post updating about her birth . This bought tears to my eyes. I wish you guys all the best and pray Samantha will stay strong and continue to grow stronger day by day. What a touching story. Take care of yourself and stay strong and positive Hun. All the best xxx

Thanks ladies for all yoursupport and wonderful kind words. Samaria is continuing to do well at the hospital. She is staying stable and the nurses say she's quite the stinker for being so active ect.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. Your both in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Congratulations, she is beautiful! :cloud9:

I hope you're coping OK with her being in NICU, it's quite a rollercoaster, isn't it? :hugs:

congratulations hun, and sending you hugs and positive vibes for a strong development and a speedy journey back home :) x x x

Awww hunt u are both so brave massive hugs to u both and well wishes to samantha. Xxxx

She's so beautiful, well done sweetheart. You're all in my thoughts and prayers x x x

Congratulations on the birth of your little one. Your story was very emotional. I am sendin my prayers and so glad to hear she is doing well. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->