Introducing myself! I'm back with baby #2!

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I just wanted to introduce myself quickly. I got my BFP with baby #2 last Monday. We are beyond excited for our little man to become a big brother and for this new addition to our family! I feel like I remember nothing from my first pregnancy :shrug:

Welcome to first tri, and congrats :happydance: xxxx

Welcome to 1st tri. I also got my BFP last Monday. This is baby #3 for me and I also have forgotten a lot about the early stages! Congrats and GL xxx

Hi :hi: congratulations!
Another one who also got my BFP last Monday, when are you due?

Congratulations bumble. X
I am also 5w5d - how are you feeling? Xx

Thanks! Normally I've been feeling pretty excited, however today I just feel deflated or hormonal. For the first week I 'felt' pregnant, nausea, fatigue, bloating etc but this week I haven't really felt much apart from fatigue so it's been hard to let your mind wander. I'm sure all is fine really though.

How have you been so far? x

Thanks! Normally I've been feeling pretty excited, however today I just feel deflated or hormonal. For the first week I 'felt' pregnant, nausea, fatigue, bloating etc but this week I haven't really felt much apart from fatigue so it's been hard to let your mind wander. I'm sure all is fine really though.

How have you been so far? x

Yea I know exactly what u mean. Last week I was feeling sick tired and pregnant. This week it has tapered off a bit but I am atoll very fatigued and my boobs hurt a lot.
Symptoms come and go, make the most of the lack of bloat and nausea while it lasts lol...I'm sure it'll be back v soon! Xxx

Hi :hi: congratulations!
Another one who also got my BFP last Monday, when are you due?

Oh that's me! I'm due feb 6th 2017 😄

EDIT: I originally read this as "anyone who also got their BFP last Monday.." And jumped on in, reread it and realized how silly I sound now hahah

Thanks ladies!! As far as I know I'm due January 29th, I'm seeing my Dr. on the 15th and he will book me for an early dating scan (I've had an MMC in the past so I like the early scan) and they'll give me my "official" due date. My last pregnancy I had a C-Section so I'm not sure if I just schedule that or how that works.

I'm feeling fine, I had a few nauseous mornings but nothing the past few days.Other than sore boobs and slight pulling/stretching on my lower right side I'm not really feeling anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->