Introducing myself! (& my worries!)

tayl0r

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!!

I am thrilled to be here! And super nervous as it's my first real pregnancy! Got my BFP 2 nights ago :) Here's my story:

Early MC October 7th. Waited for AF, despite my fiancé thinking I've been pregnant for a few weeks. Finally took a test 2 nights ago to humor my SO (didn't even hold urine) and a huge BFP came up right away (even darker than the control line!)

The only symptom I have is big, sore boobies and my nips sometimes look a little bit puffy. Other than that, I feel totally normal. I've had some cramping and bloating, but I was waiting for AF and those are totally normal for me!

My only problem now is that each doctors office I'm trying to get into for an appointment is dating me by my MC date putting me at 8+3, right on the cusp for my initial bloods and prenatal visit. I truly don't think I'll measure that far along but they're giving me problems scheduling for an early scan to see for sure. Super frustrating and worrying me that I'm 8 weeks without any prenatal care (I was on BC and got pregnant 2 cycles in a row with no period- CRAZY!)

That's about it! As of now, I'm 8+3 with my first and super nervous but excited! Eeek!

My OB won't see me till I'm 8 weeks and I think that is pretty normal, unless you're high risk. Just make sure you're taking prenatal vitamins! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! :)

If you are 8 weeks I'm sure your baby will be fine, I found out at 7 and my little one was all healthy and wriggling about at 8 week scan :) think of it as your anthrax of your way through first tri already! Make sure your taking your prenatal vitimins now though :) congrats x

Not much prenatal care happens before then hun. I don't even see my obgyn until 12 weeks. They will measure the fetus at your scan and probably date you that way. In the mean time relax and try to think positive. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->