Introducing myself, question and help??

hippychick21

Reaction score
Hi!!
So my partner and I have just started TTC#2.
I have a thirteen month little girl, and am new to this board.

I have my last period starting 19Nov, my phone app says I ovulated 6Dec, same day we DTD. I was due my period yesterday, but (TMI) all I have is a small amount of browny discharge. This has me confused as I know this could be the start of my period, but mine are usually really heavy and come on strong. Any ideas as to what else could it be??

Also, would appreciate any help on how to start charting, etc for TTC (If I'm not already PG). I have pinkpad on my phone, but really have no clue where to start :)

Hi! I am also new here today, and my DH and I started TTC#1 3 months ago. I have been browsing around this site all day and have found some useful things. I bought preseed at the store at lunch today and I am thinking of buying Vitex online. I have been reading good things and I am willing to try anything. I am really confused on the OPK and making sure I do O. I have had really irregular AFs since getting of BC.

I wanted to say hi, introduce myself and follow this thread.

Hi,
With OPK's and PT's I got a pack of 50 for $10AUD on ebay :)
I was really irregular before I had my first, but since starting again after I have been on a 28 day cycle for 6months.

Hi! Welcome!

I'm pretty new here as well. I'm even newer to temping so I will leave that for others to answer.

I highly suggest signing up with www.fertilityfriend.com I use that site every day (they have an app for the android too, not sure about iphone). You can chart your temps and make notes in your calendar for Ovulation. It's really great and has been a real useful tool for me. You have to pay to be VIP and unlock certain features, but I am pretty satisfied with the free portion and see no reason to pay.

As for the brown discharge, that sounds promising. I have not been pregnant before, but from all my stalking around here that sounds like it could be a pregnancy sign. Give it a couple days and take a test!!

hey welcome to the forums! I have been TTC#2 for 2 years now. I am just now starting to use more than OPK's! :laugh2: To the ladies who are thinking about using Pre Seed that is a really good idea. I just bought some to use next month. If you want some more ideas, you can get a menstrual cup as well and use that immediatly after intercourse and it keeps everything inside of you, the disposable one's you can wear for up to 12 hours, and they have reusable one's as well. Me and DH are also starting Fertilaid this month. It's a multi-vitamin that has great reviews to help you conceive. I am just learning about the whole Basal Temping thing, I just bought a basal thermometer. From what I am understanding about it. You want to take your temp at the same time every morning before you even get out of bed, I guess if you move around it can raise your temptature up and you will get a false reading. You want to take it everyday and keep track of your temperature. then right before you ovulate there should be a tempature dip, Not all women get this dip, but a lot do. Then your temp should rise to let you know you have ovulated. If you use OPK's and keep track of your tempature, the two should correlate with each other to give you a better idea of when it's coming and when it happens. Sorry i'm not of more help, maybe someone else will come on here with better information because I have just started researching myself. and FertilityFriend.com is great. It's pretty thorough just with the free stuff, I recommend using it, it saves everything and lets you keep track. It will probably take you a month or 2 to get familiar with your body, it takes us all a little bit, I know when I first started tracking using OPK's I had no idea what I was doing and realized I new NOTHING about my body! :laugh2: but we all learn through trial and error. Good luck and throwing lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->