Introducing myself

Sapph

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just joined the site and don't know where to start, so I thought I'd start here.

I've been trying to conceive for five months now. I find it shockingly boring.

Welcome to BnB....its' a great place - but highly addictive. We have been trying for 10 months.....and am not bored yet....but stressed.....hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks.

I don't find the thing itself boring, but that two-week wait thing drives me completely nuts.

Hi and welcome to B and B, I don't find ttc boring as such sometimes by the time we've BDed 4-5 days in a row i do sometimes think do we have to tonight lol but i have noticed the months are flying by and it seems to be all i think about your either waiting for AF to be over so you can get on with BDing, or your BDing like your life depended on it or your in the dreaded 2ww and before you know it your onto your next cycle the only time that seems to drag is the final one week wait. I started ttc in January and i can't believe its now April! good luck i hope you get your bfp soon x

Thanks! Everyone seems so friendly here. I'm still trying to find my way round, but it's great.

hey hun welcome to BnB!!!! :hi: prepare to get completely addicted and trust me with all the girls on here behind you the 2ww is so much easier!!
We have been ttc for 10 months too!! hope you get your :bfp: soon :happydance:

lots of love :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"