Introducing myself!

xodemixo

Reaction score
Hey everyone Im new to this fourm. My names Demi, and I have a perfect 20 month old baby boy. I never wanted anymore children but after getting out a horrible verbally abusive relationship with his father, and finding the most amazing man ever I decided that I want another.
I just stopped taking my birth control two days ago.
Im new to this whole thing, as my first son was a surprise. Just looking for a little support and conversation. I would love to meet people that are going through the same thing I am.

Thank you for reading xx

Welcome Demi!!! Hope you get that BFP! Are you gonna be charting or using OPK's?

I'm in my 2nd mo of ttc #3....we thought we were done but nope lol

Welcome! You will find these boards a great place for support and encouragement. :)

Im not really sure yet, im gonna have to look into it cuz last time it just happened.
Thats exciting number 3!! Hope you get your BFP!

Im not really sure yet, im gonna have to look into it cuz last time it just happened.
Thats exciting number 3!! Hope you get your BFP!

Thank you!! That's how my 1st son was I was like "wow I'm pregnant!" and my 2nd took 5yrs of ttc but I think our timing was off and I wasn't using OPk's and right when I was about to give up it happened lol this time around I don't wanna be guessing when I ovulate lol

Hey everyone Im new to this fourm. My names Demi, and I have a perfect 20 month old baby boy. I never wanted anymore children but after getting out a horrible verbally abusive relationship with his father, and finding the most amazing man ever I decided that I want another.
I just stopped taking my birth control two days ago.
Im new to this whole thing, as my first son was a surprise. Just looking for a little support and conversation. I would love to meet people that are going through the same thing I am.

Thank you for reading xx

Welcome, Demi!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy & Finding new and great things in your life.

I'm fairly new to the forums as well, but have been TTC for 14 months now. For the past four or five months I've done more charting and being more ''serious'' with TTC.

You'll find a lot of support on these forums! I'm members of a few. Baby&Bump and The Mommy Playbook are my favorites and where I've found the most support and connection to other women.

Good luck and keep us updated each month with your cycles, symptoms and questions!! We all have them.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am new too! Just signed up! Similar to you, I have a 8 year old who came from a bad relationship, but I met the most amazing man and we got married last month. He is the best dad to my son and I can't wait to have another! This time it wont be a surprise though! I am using ovulation tests and got a + today. Start on prenatal vitamins and begin charting your periods if you haven't already! Good luck!

Thank you ladies just ended my period so lets see what happens!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->