Introducing myself

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi I have just been pointed over to this part of the forum after asking quite a lot of questions in first trimester. I found out on Tuesday that I am having twins. For me these will be babies 3 and 4 as I already have 2 sons age 6 and 4.

I'm finding the thought of having twins both exciting and scary. I would love to hear stories of how other mum's with twins cope and if anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks x

Hi there, welcome and congratulations hun! My twins were babies 3 and 4 for us too, and my older two were 7 and 5 when they were born. They absolutely adore their baby brothers, as I'm sure your boys will ;)

The twins have made our family complete, and were the best thing that we ever did - tho there have been some exhausting times along the way lol. You'll find everyone here really helpful and supportive, so feel free to post whenever you need to hun :hugs:

Congratulations on your twin pregnancy.

I have non identical twin boys Euan and Callum (12.5 months)

I have found having twins both a huge challange and an amazing experience. The first 12 weeks were the hardest for me, mainly due to the lack of sleep. However now at 12months both my boys are a joy to be around, im very proud to be a twin mummy.

my twins are baby number 1 & 2 so i dont really know what its like just having one baby at a time so cant really compare. but us twin mums are made of strong stuff, you will soon learn to carry 2 babies around and to feed 2 babies at the same time. Im still working on managing the housework lol

feel free to ask questions there is always someone around to help

xx

Congratulations on your twins! I'm so excited about having twins and these will be number 3 and 4 for us. I have two daughters who are 8 and 6 and they are also very excited. xx

Just wanted to say congratulations and welcome.
Being pregnant with twins is so different to singletons, and this board is brill for help and advice. X

My twins aren't here yet, but I wanted to say congratulations!!! :flower:

Welcome and congratulations on your twins, this site has been a fantastic place for advice and support so any questions just ask away!
My twins were 2 and 3 and I have to say the first few weeks were really difficult and are a bit of a blur!!! But it definatley gets easier as they get older and you get into a routine. I do have to say twin pregnancy and having twins is the most amazing experience and I feel so blessed to have mine.

Congratulations and welcome! This forum is great for all your questions related to twins. :)

Congratulations on your twins.

Mine are babies 1&2 so I have nothing to compare it too, it's hard work but totally worth it. xx

Congrats xx

Mine are number 3 and 4 and I'm terrified!!! But we are also very excited. We got pregnant with the twins while on the pill and my baby was 6 months at the time. So imagine our surprise! Lol

You will manage. Once they're here, you won't be able to imagine life without them :)

Wow thanks to everyone for your replies. Sorry its took me so long to get back to them its been 1 thing after another lately and the tummy bug took its toll on the whole family I'm still feeling quite weak from it.

It's great to hear different peoples stories. And good luck to those of u soon to give birth you must be so excited.

How far on were you all when they were able to tell you what sex the babies were? I'm only just going on 10 weeks and already impatient to find out. Weird thing though is with the boys I didn't want to find out I wanted a surprise at the end mind you they didn't tell you the sex at routine scans then so didn't really have the option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->