Introducing Myself:)...

Girl20

Reaction score
Hello my Girls ::tease:

Well where to begin??..Geuss i'll just jump right into being me lol.
My name is Adri and I am a 20 year old crazy lady, I just got married about three weeks ago to a really good man (been together 4 years and he is 26). It might sound corney but he is the best thing that has ever happend to me, seriously!!
I consider myself to be a good person, I mean I pray for the helpless and hopeless and I don't mean anyone harm or anything like that.
We are both very stable and family orientated people so ofcourse we planned on having children whilst we both are still young (ok while im young seeing that he is a good 6 years older than me) but lets move on..

My friends all told me that It might take a good couple of months before I actually got pregnant so we started trying by the beginning of July 2011. I use to be pretty regular and on the dot with my period so by the end of August when I was a day late I took a home test - and true as nuts it came out positive!! A very fine line though so a blood test confirmed that I was 4 weeks along. Excited just doesnt cut it, we were on cloud #9!

A week Later I had my first Gynea Appointment ahe told me I was 6 weeks alond estimated by the my last period, to cut a long story short we saw nothing on the u/s so she did an internal one also to find nothing, as she took it out she told me that I started bleeding..

It was like someone punched me in the stomace, I just knew.
Went home that night and I started bleeding.. so I thought mabe my Blood test lied lol silly me! And just entered a tampon and try to forgrt about it all.
The next morning as I went to take it out, a small little sack followed.. my baby :nope:..

So my gynea said that because I was so early in my pregnancy I would not need to go for a d&c (i think that's what it's called?). I was devistated, I dont know bout you all but I loved that baby the minute I knew he/she was there! No heartbeat or Picture needed. I miscairried on the 7th of September 2011.

The Dr. suggested that we wait at least one cycle for my body to recover and for dating purpouses, so we did.. My period arrived on the 15th of October 2011 And we started TTC again a week before our wedding wich was 29th of October 2011.

I honestly believed I was pregnant! But my Period just arrived again today 15th November 2011..

I have mixed feelings about this!. We are very new to this whole ttc thing.
I usualy bleed for about 6/7 days max when should we TTC again???
My husband doenst want me to stress to much about this and tells me that it will happen when God thinks we are ready, I understand his argument but it really doesn't make me feel any better.
I actually got a fright the other day when writing out his AGE, i feel like what if he is getting to old for this!!! What if we will never have kids? That 1 miscairage is all it took for me to forever live in fear!

To make things worse my brother in laws gf just announced her pregnancy. Gosh I really struggle to be around her! I know this sound terrible, but I feel like she has taken somthing away from me. I know that they are so excited about the news so every time they discuss it i feel like they are rubbing it into my face!! I thought I was doing fine again, untill I heard about her pregnancy.I pray really hard for God to take away those feelings of jealousy because any pregnancy is a blessing and ofcourse she will talk about it!! I feel like a complete a**hle for acting the way I do!!.

I just needed to find a place where I can talk about my feelings and not be judged.. I need encouragement!! I need someone who knows what I have been through and who understands..

I hate feeling this way, some days Im doing great and others I feel like sh#T!
So yes thats me in a nut shell:winkwink:

Oh before I forget My gynea also put us on staminogrowth, its sup. to strenghen the quality of my eggs and my dh's sperm, has anyone used this before? I also use folic acid.

I just dont understand!!! We are both young and healthy.. why the hell did this happen??!!!!!

I really feel that I am going to build on some fruitfull friendships here (if that makes any sence at all lol) seeing that we can all relate to one another since we have been there and done that! :happydance:

I geuss somtimes bad things just happen to good people..
Lots of love to all you beautiful ladies
xoxo

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Sorry about your loss hun, I'm sure you will have a successful pregnancy soon. Some times these things just happen, doesnt mean there's anything wrong with either of you. Good luck! :hugs:

Haha you all are so cute:)!
And thanks! Lets hope we all move to the mom section sooooo0000n!!

Hi Babycakes,

Thanks for reassuring me, im just so new to all of this and one bad experiance is enough to haunt me forever!.
And I am like really scared that I wont be able to have kids now, Wish I could just get all of that negitive thoughts out of my head!. I never even knew there were so many ladies that go through miscairages, they seem to all suffer in silence. I do understand that some people just dont know how to handle it though.
Im really trying to shift to positive thoughts now, so please ladies any encourageing stories to share??

xoxo

No problem hun, this forum will help you alot, i find everyone here is really supportive. Like you said, just try your best to get the negative thoughts out of your head bcoz its even harder to concieve when you're stressed. Just try and relax, everything will fall into place. Saw this thread which might be nice for you to have a read through? Might make you feel better x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/799707-hope-happy-ending-thread.html

No problem hun, this forum will help you alot, i find everyone here is really supportive. Like you said, just try your best to get the negative thoughts out of your head bcoz its even harder to concieve when you're stressed. Just try and relax, everything will fall into place. Saw this thread which might be nice for you to have a read through? Might make you feel better x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/799707-hope-happy-ending-thread.html

Ah your so sweet, thanks i am definatly going to join that thread! Im finding it much better now that I am shifting to positive thoughts, gives me hope.
Have a lovely day my girl!

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2011/07/256963,xcitefun-244813-xcitefun-786isakhel-welcome.gif

Welcome to BnB and good luck ttc :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->