Introducing Myself:)...

Welcome! :xmas3:
Good luck on your journey TTC. I hope you get a BFP soon!
https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/goodluck.png

Thanks to all you lovely ladies I am feeling much more positive about ttc after our loss.
I really realized that here are some ladies thats had it much much worse then I did, do not get me wrong - losing a baby no matter how early is devistating! I really loved my baby from the moment I found out that I was expecting, and this was the last thing I thought I'd ever go through. But knowing that you are not alone and that there are other ladies that had a successful pregnancy along the way really gives me hope for the future and I needed that because even after one m/c I started thinking that I may never ever have children, wich made me sad beyond believe.

:xmas3: Hi hun and welcome to B'n'B :flower:
I am sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Are you trying anything natural to help you concieve?!

xx

:xmas3: Hi hun and welcome to B'n'B :flower:
I am sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Are you trying anything natural to help you concieve?!

xx

Heloo My girl:flower:

The only things i have been using as suggested by my gynea is Staminogro (its more of a vitamin thats suppouse to keep your eggs healty and it also works to keep your dh sperm healthy, at least that is what i was told) and in addition I just take extra Folic acid.

So thats about it. Like I mentioned earlier my husband doesnt want me stressing over this, he believes that we are both still young and healthy people so we should just let God take over. For me it is not that easy to sit back and wait, I hate being dissapointed when AF shows up. And that only happened once so far (after my m.c) my heart is bleeding for those who have been trying for years:nope:.

If you have any tips - please feel free to share lol, at this point ill try anything short of selling my soul:wacko:.

WELCOME!!!

:hi:

As well I am new to all of this :)
I am sorry for your loss, but we cannot give up hope.
The best of luck to you!!!!

WELCOME!!!

Hi my Girl:hugs:

You are right we definatly should not give up hope i do not know your story but, just because we might be a little impatient - it does not mean that we won't be holding our own little Angels in our arms soon enough.

And I just realized since joining this site that I spend so much time focusing on the negative, that my whole life seems to get sucked into this deep black hole, the deeper you delve the harder its going to be to get out of it.
So I have a new approach on life now, focusing on the positive i know that my loss has made a stronger person out of me, im sure it has forced all of us to deal with the things that we really do not want to.

Im sure you will find that the ladies on here offer increadible support:thumbup:, they are so so strong. And it does get better- our families will always be one short but there comes a point when you have to accept the hand you have been dealt, it does not make this easy at all!
But you need to do this for yourself, your husband, your family... People that truely love you, ha ha im preaching to myself here.:dohh: But I know that its emotionally breaking my husband to keep on seeing me the way I was.. I needed to cry, I needed alone time and I just wanted to feel sorry for myself, wich is all perfectly fine if it helps you to deal with the fact that you lost a child. But now I am going to be strong and focus on the positive things in my life because I do know that there is a God, and someday when the time is right he will bless me with my own bundle of joy.
Untill then i'll be on my knees praying for patience! lol

This is much easier said than done, believe me.

I am glad you are going to start seeing things in a positive way!!! Joining this site should be good for you, so you can express yourself with other ladies on here. I am sure you are not the only one that is feeling this way. I am sure you will soon be blessed with a wonderful bundle of joy:flower:

Also I am sure the ladies here are great and can be great support. I as well had days that just cried, feeling hopeless but one day I just felt that I needed to be happy:happydance: I hope that days comes soon I really want to be a mommy :) and I am sure you will too. And if you ever need anyone to talk to I am here for you. I know we just met but I am sure I can be some kind of help! Plus I need buddies to talk to about these kind of things because I feel like I overwhelm my hubby:winkwink:

Well my storyy.. I have been ttc for over a year now:nope: but this is my first cycle charting it and i am about 9 to 10 dpo. I dont want to get my hopes up but deep down I hope this is the month:)
WELCOME!!!

Hi my Girl:hugs:

You are right we definatly should not give up hope i do not know your story but, just because we might be a little impatient - it does not mean that we won't be holding our own little Angels in our arms soon enough.

And I just realized since joining this site that I spend so much time focusing on the negative, that my whole life seems to get sucked into this deep black hole, the deeper you delve the harder its going to be to get out of it.
So I have a new approach on life now, focusing on the positive i know that my loss has made a stronger person out of me, im sure it has forced all of us to deal with the things that we really do not want to.

Im sure you will find that the ladies on here offer increadible support:thumbup:, they are so so strong. And it does get better- our families will always be one short but there comes a point when you have to accept the hand you have been dealt, it does not make this easy at all!
But you need to do this for yourself, your husband, your family... People that truely love you, ha ha im preaching to myself here.:dohh: But I know that its emotionally breaking my husband to keep on seeing me the way I was.. I needed to cry, I needed alone time and I just wanted to feel sorry for myself, wich is all perfectly fine if it helps you to deal with the fact that you lost a child. But now I am going to be strong and focus on the positive things in my life because I do know that there is a God, and someday when the time is right he will bless me with my own bundle of joy.
Untill then i'll be on my knees praying for patience! lol

This is much easier said than done, believe me.

Welcome to B&B this site is fabulous and has helped us as a couple loads xx:thumbup:

To Loveydovey

You sound like a really cool chick:thumbup:
And thats whats we are here for, making friends nice to meet you my girl:winkwink:!
Where are you from? I am from South Africa.

We must stay positive, I will be holding both thumbs for you.. so you better keep me updated!
Im on Cycle day 8 now, so my fun is only starting tonight lol.
Its the wait that seems to take F0REVER!!

I really wish you the best and think it's about time we get some gooooood news on here!

I will definatly be making use of your shoulder, ear or eyes lol watever it is you are using!

And do know that Im also here when you need to talk, Just a message away!

You sound awesome tooo:) very nice to meet you too and I am here for you as well, let me know if you ever need someone to talk I am all eyes and ears:flower:

I live in Arizona, US soooo far away from you lol
I know what you mean about this wait, it seems forever but hopefully in the end it will be worth it when we get our :bfp:
I will have my fingers crossed for you . Take care girlie
Keep me updated as well, hope to hear from you soon:hugs:
To Loveydovey

You sound like a really cool chick:thumbup:
And thats whats we are here for, making friends nice to meet you my girl:winkwink:!
Where are you from? I am from South Africa.

We must stay positive, I will be holding both thumbs for you.. so you better keep me updated!
Im on Cycle day 8 now, so my fun is only starting tonight lol.
Its the wait that seems to take F0REVER!!

I really wish you the best and think it's about time we get some gooooood news on here!

I will definatly be making use of your shoulder, ear or eyes lol watever it is you are using!

And do know that Im also here when you need to talk, Just a message away!

Heloooo Ladies:winkwink:

Today is my cycle day 11, and I am feeling so happy - mabe the fact that it's friday and the sun is shining has somthing to do with it:happydance:.

How are you ladies doing?

Thanks for the warm welcome all of you lovely ladies:winkwink:

So you have all read my story now... I'd love to hears yours?!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->